Re: Identify This Indicator

We have like 200 supply/demand indicators here that all draw the zones close to the same.

Impossible to identify what exactly he using, specially when 1 picture just shows a random square and the other one is a blurry mess.

Just go trough the supply/demand indicators in this thread, maybe you find something to your liking.

Good Luck!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

SAM wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:59 am Hi, my friends, can you help me find this indicator? The problem is, I don't know the name of the indicator. Excuse me if there's a mistake in writing
All I can say by look that it recalculates .Super Signal ..... So you will find similar High Low Showing Indicators in this forum...
These users thanked the author dwenblade for the post:
SAM

Diamond wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:36 pm Auto Orderblock with Break of Structure.ex4
i know we have some of the best coders in this forum like mr tools and the rest . i would like this beautiful indicator to start working again please
i will be very appreciative if someone could help and make it start working again .
Im still expecting a reply from this post
thank in advance to any one who can revive this indicator

Diamond wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:43 pm Im still expecting a reply from this post
thank in advance to any one who can revive this indicator
Hi, you posted the EX4 file instead of the MQ4 file so no one can see or make any alterations to the code.

If you don't have the MQ4 file then try searching 'orderblock' to find a possible alternative.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah