Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:19 am After my testing, it is repainted. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have any effect. I will still use it. Used as a support resistance indicator.
I don't want to spoil your day but it is based on a "simple" zigzag - nothing more, nothing less (as are semaphores, for that matter) - so permanent repainting is an issue.
It has all the advantages and disadvantages all repainters have.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, ParallelNative

josi wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:31 am I don't want to spoil your day but it is based on a "simple" zigzag - nothing more, nothing less (as are semaphores, for that matter) - so permanent repainting is an issue.
Josh, you are right. The redraw problem is serious. But if you take him as a reference. When a skull or × symbol appears. Judging that a trend may end, serve as a reference point to exit. may be valuable
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
josi
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:31 am I don't want to spoil your day but it is based on a "simple" zigzag - nothing more, nothing less (as are semaphores, for that matter) - so permanent repainting is an issue.

As a complement, it has worked for me

The repainting should not be taken as a problem, what it indicates is that the conditions have changed, therefore our trading must also change.
And the problem of repainting is in the smaller times frames, in the larger ones it serves as a trend.
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post:
Jedidiah

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:42 am I think this indicator is better than XU-semafor
As long as the lines are pink it will be bearish.
Thanks for sharing your work

oh, yes.
Multi time frame check gives an idea about the direction of the market.

These users thanked the author annadurai for the post:
Jedidiah
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.