Re: XU-Hybrid 5.0

josi wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:18 pm With this version, you have outdone yourself, beatlemania!
The combination of beauty, simplicity (if you choose a minimalist display) and most impressive colouring is mind-boggling.
Trading may be your second gift but the aesthetical design is surely your first one...
(Having said that you may well be a man of many, oh so many, different gifts)
I may have caused some confusion with my idea of using an extra folder in the indicator section - and I apologize for it.
I can only hope that people who use separate setups (trend, range, BO) will soon come to see the advantages (especially if you have to use identical indicators more than once - but can't rename them...)
I think studying this setup may take me a very long time. I am already looking forward to doing it.
No further confusion intended but: as far as I can tell, you shouldn't have the "extra indicators"-folder in the "XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators"-folder.
Thank you Josi for those kind words. It is due to suggestions and insights from members like yourself that have enabled me to get this far with XU-Hybrid.

Hopefully, it won't, but, yes, I did realise that including the extra indicators folder may also cause additional confusion. My goal was to have all the indicators that the member would like to use on the 5.0 template in one place. I'll amend it though and simply have it as a separate folder on its own outside of the XU-Hybrid 5.0 indicators folder.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, josi, Sarj
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:42 am I think this indicator is better than XU-semafor
As long as the lines are pink it will be bearish.
Thanks for sharing your work
WOW what an interesting indicator. Thanks for sharing
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
StuartWong
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:42 am I think this indicator is better than XU-semafor
Very nice if not redrawing and lag. I'm going to test it now
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:17 am By itself it doesn't work, The indicator may repaint
After my testing, it is repainted. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have any effect. I will still use it. Used as a support resistance indicator.

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:17 am By itself it doesn't work, The indicator may repaint.

Xu-semafor's problem is that he anticipates too much.
They may complement each other together.
Xu-semafor is also repainted. Also can't stop me from adding it to my trading system.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

I found its source code. I want to request to make a button
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
dacanba, annadurai