Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:51 am Added all the prices,averages to the rsi ma"s and envelopes.
Dear MrTools,

Could you confirm if this indicator does not repaint? I know it is a bit off od me to ask this question of you knowing your reputation but I am trying to use this indicator from my EA but iCustom returns different values for the closed bars from what I see in the data window.

Could you also confirm the buffer numbers for ma1, ma2 and ma3 values, please? I just want to double-check that I am using the right buffer numbers in my code.
These users thanked the author xpf2003 for the post:
Chickenspicy

xpf2003 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:53 pm Dear MrTools,

Could you confirm if this indicator does not repaint? I know it is a bit off od me to ask this question of you knowing your reputation but I am trying to use this indicator from my EA but iCustom returns different values for the closed bars from what I see in the data window.

Could you also confirm the buffer numbers for ma1, ma2 and ma3 values, please? I just want to double-check that I am using the right buffer numbers in my code.
Scratch that MrTools. I had a bug in my EA which was causing this. All good now.
These users thanked the author xpf2003 for the post:
Chickenspicy

xpf2003 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:53 pm Dear MrTools,

ma1 = buffer 0, ma2 = buffer 1, ma3 = buffer 2. And no repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, alpha24

newbie4ever wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:25 pm Dear mrtools, can you make an indicator with combination of rsi and mfi and when both are in Overbought and oversold it will show color, thanks <3
Please provide source code to modify
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.