HappyEAs or indicators from Japanese Forex circles are posted here

I will continue to repost the proven and valuable EAs and indicators shared by Japanese LINE group or blog.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Indicator "TimeFrame Sync v2.1" that synchronizes the movement of multiple charts

As you can see in the video, it synchronizes the movement of the chart with TimeFrame Sync v2.1. (You need to install TimeFrame Sync v2.1 on all charts you want to synchronize)

It also synchronizes scaling and time frames, and you can select which items to synchronize from the parameters.

However, there is a habit of usability, first of all, synchronization may be one-way under certain conditions. In the video, the chart on the left is the main chart and the chart on the right is the subordinate, but even if you move the chart on the right, the chart on the left may not follow correctly.

And regarding the main condition, this is "the chart that changed the parameter last" is the main, and the other charts are subordinate.

In addition, for currency pairs, synchronization can be turned on and off with parameters, and the dollar-yen and euro-dollar charts can be synchronized.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
shinnosuke, maroka, alexm, Ricstar_8
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Indicator "TimeFrame Sync v2.1" that synchronizes the movement of multiple charts

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:44 pm As you can see in the video, it synchronizes the movement of the chart with TimeFrame Sync v2.1. (You need to install TimeFrame Sync v2.1 on all charts you want to synchronize)

It also synchronizes scaling and time frames, and you can select which items to synchronize from the parameters.

However, there is a habit of usability, first of all, synchronization may be one-way under certain conditions. In the video, the chart on the left is the main chart and the chart on the right is the subordinate, but even if you move the chart on the right, the chart on the left may not follow correctly.

And regarding the main condition, this is "the chart that changed the parameter last" is the main, and the other charts are subordinate.

In addition, for currency pairs, synchronization can be turned on and off with parameters, and the dollar-yen and euro-dollar charts can be synchronized.
I would think Japanese make more honorable files and analysis tools right? Thanks for giving us a look at what others around the world are releasing. You're a bridge to an unknown territory 🙂
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Indicator "TimeFrame Sync v2.1" that synchronizes the movement of multiple charts

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:44 pm As you can see in the video, it synchronizes the movement of the chart with TimeFrame Sync v2.1. (You need to install TimeFrame Sync v2.1 on all charts you want to synchronize)

Thanks for sharing bro,
I try this but failed to make it sync.
this is an indicator right? not an EA?
And do i have to close all others Pairs if said i want to sync EurUsd?

best regards.
These users thanked the author shinnosuke for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

Re: EAs or indicators from Japanese Forex circles are posted here

It is a chart-synchronized indicator.

By using this indicator, you can synchronize the following five points with multiple charts.
(If you change one chart, the other charts will automatically change as well)

time frame
currency pair
Style (candlestick, bar chart, line chart)
displayed time
Zoom in/out chart

Check out the gif video of the usage example

On the left and right charts, you can see that the currency pair change, time frame change, display time zone change (scroll left), and chart enlargement/reduction are all synchronized.

What's interesting about this indicator is that you can select one or more of the five sync functions.

For example, you can choose only the functions you want to synchronize from among 5 types, such as synchronizing only the time frame and display time zone, or synchronizing only currency pairs.

By doing this, you can easily align only the timeframes of charts of different currency pairs, or align only the display time zones of charts with different timeframes.

There is no doubt that it can be used considerably in trading and verification depending on how you use it.

Please use this indicator for all charts you want to synchronize.

以下の項目についてtrueにすると、同期されるようになります。

SyncChartMove:表示時間帯の同期
SyncChartType:ローソク足、バーチャートなどの同期
SyncChartZoom:チャートの縮尺の同期
SyncChartSymbol:通貨ペアの同期
SyncChartPeriod:時間足の同期

shinnosuke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:57 am Thanks for sharing bro,

best regards.
I'll see what's the problem

shinnosuke wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:57 am Thanks for sharing bro,

best regards.
It can be used after my test and the conclusion is completely usable. You need to load this indicator on all charts that you want to operate synchronously.

Sorry, I don't speak English. But I recorded a video of how to use the indicator. Didn't speak the whole time. . /(ㄒoㄒ)/

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
shinnosuke

"IG Freehand Drawing" that allows you to fill in charts freehand

An indicator that allows you to draw freehand lines and curves on the chart.

To use it, hold down "D" on the keyboard and move the mouse to start drawing.

You can also change the color by pressing the corresponding keyboard button.

Recommended for those who want to take notes or draw on charts.
Ricstar_8, tc1688

"My Color Notes V3 BT new" to display arbitrary text on the chart

An indicator that allows you to display any text on the chart.

There are 10 texts that can be displayed, and you can specify the color, font size, position and text to be displayed for each.

Displaying what you want to keep in mind when trading and checkpoints on the chart will help you keep your mentality and follow the rules.

This indicator has an on/off function.
You can turn the display on and off by clicking the "NOTE" button on the chart.

It's an indicator that takes up a lot of space, so I'm very grateful for the addition of the on/off function.

There are MyMessage 1 to 10.
You can change the color, text, and display position for each.
Enter the text in the MyMessageImput field.
Note that by default the color of MyMessage2 and beyond is black.
Attachments
Ricstar_8, Banzai