Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 pm as for ranges - a new vidya by Tankk
could be interesting
(if it doesn't fit or interest you, just delete the post)
Thanks for sharing, good stuff. looks great
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

josi wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:09 pm as for ranges - a new vidya by Tankk
could be interesting
(if it doesn't fit or interest you, just delete the post)
2 more versions
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:22 pm 2 more versions
. . . I vaguely see them repainting :sad:

XU-Hybrid 4.5 will show you the way :-D

Hi guys,

Choose one or two pairs to trade and then focus completely on them. Trading is a rollercoaster ride but we can ALL enjoy the ride going up and down! :sweat:

XU-Hybrid 4.5 (or maybe it's worth a 5) will allow you to observe the market from many different angles ;) Whichever suits your fancy :)

NZDUSD Rollercoaster, hell yeah! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, oskar656, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, dansmol, DaveTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.5 will show you the way :-D

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:57 am Hi guys,

Choose one or two pairs to trade and then focus completely on them. Trading is a rollercoaster ride but we can ALL enjoy the ride going up and down! :sweat:

XU-Hybrid 4.5 (or maybe it's worth a 5) will allow you to observe the market from many different angles ;) Whichever suits your fancy :)

NZDUSD Rollercoaster, hell yeah! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

DEAR BEATLEMANIASA
ON THE 3d PICTURE YOU USE THE RSIma .
WILL YOU BE SO KIND TO TELL US THE SETTNGS YOU USE
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME

Dan :thumbup: :)
These users thanked the author dansmol for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy

Mickey Abi wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:43 am Looks great,

Have you not uploaded the files yet?

Well done and thank you Beatle
Hi Mickey,

I'll be uploading XU-Hybrid 5.0 tomorrow :) I only finished it today and I'm finally happy with the result (personally of course ;) )

Also, as per the request of @josi I'll be putting all the required indicators in a separate XU-Hybrid 5 folder so as not to overwrite any existing indicators and their settings. So, I'll be making a completely new template.

Everyone who wants to use and test the latest version will be up and running before the trading week starts next week ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 9):
TransparentTrader, KosmosDaBas, Tradehunter, dansmol, opita, Chickenspicy, dmnik, thomdel, maroka

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:24 am Hi Mickey,

I'll be uploading XU-Hybrid 5.0 tomorrow :) I only finished it today and I'm finally happy with the result (personally of course ;) )

Also, as per the request of @josi I'll be putting all the required indicators in a separate XU-Hybrid 5 folder so as not to overwrite any existing indicators and their settings. So, I'll be making a completely new template.

Everyone who wants to use and test the latest version will be up and running before the trading week starts next week ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Your template evolution has been a thing to watch. Keep up the good work.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA
Cheers,

Opita

HappyRe: XU-Hybrid 4.5 will show you the way :-D

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:24 am Hi Mickey,

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Dear BeatlemaniaSA,

cant wait too see ur 5.0 version omg!!! :)
These users thanked the author christina25 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Ricstar_8

XU-Hybrid 5.0

Okay, here we go... :)

After some experimentation and testing, I am releasing version 5 of the XU-Hybrid system. The goal of this version was to introduce additional filters to the system to increase our probability of more successful trades. Hopefully, I've achieved that. However, you guys will be the judge of that ;)

Additionally, as I am a lover of power in a simple, clean and easily accessible form all components of the XU-Hybrid system can be switched on and off. You can now mix and match the system as you please to find the right combination that works for you. The button areas have been highlighted in the screenshot below.

As per the request of Josi all the indicators are now in a separate folder. Simply copy the complete "XU-Hybrid 5.0 Indicators" folder to your indicators folder. For the ATS to function correctly please copy the appropriate indicators and libraries as instructed in the ATS folder.

I have also included an extra indicators folder containing indicators that I have used in the past that may be of use to you.

So please test and provide feedback for the benefit of all the members of Forex-Station and the forex community at large.

Finally, thanks have to go to the amazing Master Coders (@mladen, @mrtools, @Xard777, @kvak, @banzai) and the members of Forex-Station that have contributed their skills, suggestions and insights. All of which has allowed me to learn, grow and give back to the trading community through the XU-Hybrid system.

So let us do it together...Changing Lives One Trade At A Time

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA