Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

kvak wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 am Try, but in Alma indicator, there is no more space for Icustom in MTF and I must delete some menu...like colors
Thanks dear kvak for your help
If so, is there a version of the 2x alma + ribbon mtf without the buttons?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:53 am Try, but in Alma indicator, there is no more space for Icustom in MTF and I must delete some menu...like colors
Dear kvak,
Expect you to provide buttons for these 2 metrics to display in subwindows and be able to change button color
Gratitude
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Dear kvak,
Hope you make button for this indicator to show in subwindow and be able to change button color
Grateful
Chickenspicy

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have a simple request. Is it possible to add a button to highlight the currency pair you are on. Or have an option added to highlight the currency you are on. I know the CCFP has an option to show pair only, but it doesn't weigh the other currencies when it's selected. With the option to highlight the current pair or added buttons, it makes it easier to identify which currencies are above/below 0. Unless there is a indicator similar based on moving averages...

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

P.S. I've added all the CCFPs I have. I use the 2031 version because of the alerts. I don't know if the code is easier or harder with the newer versions. The WPR MSY has buttons and that button style would be great if incorporated with the CCFP...
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Digital Kahler type indicators are interesting.

Looking forward to the teacher upgrade adaptive (vhf) rsx digital Kahler - prices + lines + alerts. Add RSI various types, MTF, button and other elements.

Infinite merit!

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:55 am This digital Kahler version, seems better! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7