Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

I'm going to bed first, wait for me to get up and continue forwarding
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

global wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:20 am Hi honje19960321,

Can you please guide us how to use Polyfit bands with the value chart for entries and exits? Thanks.
Yes, I think this indicator is profitable, I'm going to bed. It's 5:21 a.m. Tokyo time now. . . I haven't slept yet. . . wait for me to wake up
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:22 am Yes, I think this indicator is profitable, I'm going to bed. It's 5:21 a.m. Tokyo time now. . . I haven't slept yet. . . wait for me to wake up
Yes go and sleep since sleep is very important to maintain good health. What is the use of money if we lose our health? Have a good sleep and rejuvenate yourself.
These users thanked the author global for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

This is a dynamic zone step oma, indicator has a choice of using heiken ashi smoothed bars or regular value chart bars, the step oma has value filter and or price filters also has limited bar display, which is kind of funky, but it still seems to work as long as you don't go too low with the amount of bars.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:04 pm This is a dynamic zone step oma, indicator has a choice of using heiken ashi smoothed bars or regular value chart bars, the step oma has value filter and or price filters also has limited bar display, which is kind of funky, but it still seems to work as long as you don't go too low with the amount of bars.
Awesome.
Thank u Mr. Tools

Attachments

Attachments

Chickenspicy