LikeRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Mickey Abi wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 pm Mr. Kvak. I love this a lot , looking pretty on my chart.

Is there a possibility for a 'hide candle option' and MTF ?

Thanks and well done .. ..
Hello.
Added menu for hide candles, but have problem make it mtf for now....

PS: For an updated setup template which includes Mrtools's RSI Heiken Ashi (subwindow) & his new version by Kvak, please see here: RSI Heiken Ashi Divergences Template MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, josi, Ricstar_8, thomdel, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Dear kvak,
can u spend your precious time to help make the buttons of these indicators display in the subwindow and be able to change the button color?
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:36 am Dear kvak,
can u spend your precious time to help make the buttons of these indicators display in the subwindow and be able to change the button color?
Gratitude
Try, but in Alma indicator, there is no more space for Icustom in MTF and I must delete some menu...like colors
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, alexm, SijjiN