Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello guys,

I am opened for criticism.

Trade 1 = Risk 1 % = LOST 0.8%
Trade 2 = Risk 1 % / closed 0.8% with mimimal loss when price was retracing.
Trade 3 = Risk 1 % / WIN - recovered loss back with just few quid extra.

My BIAS was BUY today at 5 MIN chart. Trade 1 was just stupid. Please look at chart and give me any feedback you like to. Thank you.
Attachments
These users thanked the author rogeryrogery for the post:
Chickenspicy

rogeryrogery wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:40 am Hello guys,

I am opened for criticism.

Trade 1 = Risk 1 % = LOST 0.8%
Trade 2 = Risk 1 % / closed 0.8% with mimimal loss when price was retracing.
Trade 3 = Risk 1 % / WIN - recovered loss back with just few quid extra.

My BIAS was BUY today at 5 MIN chart. Trade 1 was just stupid. Please look at chart and give me any feedback you like to. Thank you.
In my opinion, almost everything is correct except for the first trade. You shouldn't have taken the 1st trade on 1MIn TF.
If you had traded on 5MIN chart, then I assume your first trade would not be a SELL.
I have learned the following: If my trade chart is 5MIN TF, then I set my trade also on this TF. I take the lower and/or upper time units as confirmation.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, rogeryrogery, XXXX, ChuChu Rocket, Coolcrow
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

credits to davetrader
i added a few useful things but not very much lol
think this is the best template out there

murrey math levels are ingenious like so much better then fibonac and standard supply and demand zones

another simple idea is that the market will go in one direction only/ until specific events happen in the fundamental realm
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Ricstar_8, jmonts
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

normannasty wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:34 am I got also the same error. Until now its worked well but once its not drawing the candles in realtime, I need to change timeframe back and forth to see the candle move. This came today, with 2 different brokers.

XARD: I know exactly what the error problem is. It's my shit coding.
At the weekend if I am sober I will take a look at XU v6 and update it to my current setup (without the OpenPipS section and post it for ALL.
I got zero devide error on go markets too.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
Chickenspicy

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:52 pm I was thinking you would have hit your target and be at the pub by now.

XARD: What can I say... Man on a mission (plus I am already stocked up on booze and savories from last week's crisis).

DAX and FTSE can't find a bottom tonight.
do not think about the minimum if you are out of the market, this is the mistake that I always make too, think of a pull back at 14.30 / 15: 00 to return sell
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post:
Chickenspicy