Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:22 am Think it's a little different from the other, this is using the same jurik smoothing but with filled bullish/bearish areas. The smoothing is a presmoothing could add post value smoothing but was afraid it would add too much lag.
Hello mr,tools, the fill up on this indicator is outside of the vortex; can you please take a look at what the issue with this indicator may be?
Thank you

Regards
These users thanked the author Lightningstorm7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Good day master kvak, i am wondering if you would so generously utilize your talent with jurik and the coloring of slopes to add a two state slope change to this indicator i believe it would be cool if it was added on; not only that but i also believe it would massively improve the trading results for us on this forum please help with this request if you're willing to do so

Kind Regards

5min.. 15min.. 30min..
These users thanked the author Lightningstorm7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:35 pm Good day master kvak, i am wondering if you would so generously utilize your talent with jurik and the coloring of slopes to add a two state slope change to this indicator i believe it would be cool if it was added on; not only that but i also believe it would massively improve the trading results for us on this forum please help with this request if you're willing to do so

Stochastic Geo (1)(4)(1)(1).mq4

Kind Regards

You want coloring based on slope? Try this stochastic....
viewtopic.php?p=1295460096#p1295460096
And if you want jurik smoothed stochastic, we have here some version...
viewtopic.php?p=1295480269#p1295480269
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Lightningstorm7, alexm

kvak wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:45 am You want coloring based on slope? Try this stochastic....
viewtopic.php?p=1295460096#p1295460096
And if you want jurik smoothed stochastic, we have here some version...
viewtopic.php?p=1295480269#p1295480269
Hello, I'm wondering if you can do that for the indicator itself if not that is okay... may i humbly request that from another awesome coder like @Mrtools if he would be so kind to do it i would gratefully appreciate it @Mrtools?

P.S- If Mrtools doesnt want to do it that is fine as well, i will just replace the original stoch with the one that has slope change already no worries..
These users thanked the author Lightningstorm7 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:11 am Hello, I'm wondering if you can do that for the indicator itself if not that is okay... may i humbly request that from another awesome coder like @Mrtools if he would be so kind to do it i would gratefully appreciate it @Mrtools?

P.S- If Mrtools doesnt want to do it that is fine as well, i will just replace the original stoch with the one that has slope change already no worries..
Sorry, Iam not much familiar with code what you posted...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Lightningstorm7, Chickenspicy

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:11 am Hello, I'm wondering if you can do that for the indicator itself if not that is okay... may i humbly request that from another awesome coder like @Mrtools if he would be so kind to do it i would gratefully appreciate it @Mrtools?

Will be out of town till Sunday sometime, will see if I can do anything with it then.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7

Sorry wasn't able to do that, tried but it came out all messed up.