Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Beastie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:22 am Hi Mr Tools and other respected coders,

Is there any way to create a 'shaded' or 'filled' version of the classic mladen centred-TMA as was done in the alternate version by FourXXXX (in pic)?

For my needs, it's absolutely fine if it completely covers the candles like the FourXXXX one, and if we would need to lose the button that would be fine too. And, as it's purely for an aesthetic need the fill doesn't even need to change colour, it can be all one colour. I hope that makes sense and hope it's possible!

Kind regards.
Check here Tma centered
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:28 am The buttons and zones don't work together, haven't been able to figure out a way to make them work together, as far as the arrows go think we already have versions with market baseline zone arrows.
If the button is deleted and then the arrow of market baseline is added, no area is needed.

But the version I see. Arrows are only overbought and oversold. not a market baseline
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

@ mrtools / senior members

Apology to post this query in this thread, didn't know as to where to post to get the answer.

Respected Sir,

Kindly Please Provide Info on below 2 queries in : SS_SupportResistance Indicator // Attached Pic for your reference ***

1) What does : zone_limit = 1000 exactly mean in Style Zones menu ?
How does it affect the indicator output by Increasing or decreasing this value ?

( I did tried changing the values but can't see any changes )

2) What does : set gobals = true / false mean in Zone global Variables menu ?
What output does it change when true or false ?
What exactly is the use of this ?

Thanks for your Support, Kindness.
Thanks a Lot.
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
Chickenspicy

thomdel wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:50 pm @ mrtools / senior members

Apology to post this query in this thread, didn't know as to where to post to get the answer.

Respected Sir,

Kindly Please Provide Info on below 2 queries in : SS_SupportResistance Indicator // Attached Pic for your reference ***

1) What does : zone_limit = 1000 exactly mean in Style Zones menu ?
How does it affect the indicator output by Increasing or decreasing this value ?

2) What does : set gobals = true / false mean in Zone global Variables menu ?
What output does it change when true or false ?
What exactly is the use of this ?

Thanks for your Support, Kindness.
Thanks a Lot.
Don't know, maybe if I see the code may be able to tell.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:23 pm If the button is deleted and then the arrow of market baseline is added, no area is needed.

But the version I see. Arrows are only overbought and oversold. not a market baseline
Probably the simplest way to do this would be to just change the arrows to show only on market baseline zones, would this work?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:10 am Probably the simplest way to do this would be to just change the arrows to show only on market baseline zones, would this work?
No problem, hope dear Mr. Tools help make it happen
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:10 am Probably the simplest way to do this would be to just change the arrows to show only on market baseline zones, would this work?
I think this TDI version of the indicator, with my constant optimization, can be closer to the Holy Grail. . .
So hard work dear Mr. Tools.
Chickenspicy

If there is too much code, we can choose to delete some unused code. .Or use another version of TDI and add good idea features to it
Chickenspicy

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

In order to test Xard second dots I would like ZigZag extras indicator to actually work when you modify intBackStep and dblDeviation.

Checking Xard semafor channels and ZigZag extras channel, these are the same indicator but the first one is displaced in past a determined number of candles.

For example, if parameter intDepth is 9 and parameter dist in Xard semafor is 9, the displacement is equivalent to 4 candles. For parameters equals to 18, the displacement is 9 candles, for 27 the displacement is 13 candles, for 36 the displacement is 18 candles, for 45 the displacement is 22 candles, for 54 the displacement is 27 candles...keeping a direct relationship increasing 4 to 5 distance candles every 9 units in intDepth (ZigZag extras channel) or dist (Xard semafor)

I don't know if intBackStep and dblDeviation parameters are the ones that could fix this in order to approach to Xard semafors. What I would like is to test second dot theory with an indicator like this that doesn't repaint.
These users thanked the author oskar656 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah