Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

josi wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:23 pm No offence; I am just asking:
I know that many, many people love TDI (as the swiss army knife of trading) but are its signals really outstanding?
That's right
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, satyafx
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

IdeaRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

I know that many, many people love TDI (as the swiss army knife of trading) but are its signals really outstanding?
honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:14 pm TDI RSX to see short trends
TDI Slow RSI to see long trend
honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:47 pm ;)

This can prove the excellent performance of TDI in trading
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
satyafx
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

You just need a good optimal setup.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
josi, Chickenspicy, satyafx

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:16 pm ;)
Honje's Double TDI & Mogalef Band Swing Trading System
About tdi Thanks to vvfish for giving me inspiration
Now, I'm a big fan of TDI and I think I can't live without the TDI RSX and TDI SHOW RSI for a long time after that. I love them
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
josi, Chickenspicy, satyafx

ExclamationRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

I have another new idea,
but I will wait for this version to come out.
I will bring it up again.
It is estimated that both of these ideas can be realized.
I can guarantee it. This will be the best TDI ever
Grateful
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:38 am No problem, hope dear Mr. Tools help make it happen
TDI Market Base Line Entry & Exit Arrows Modification

The dots are entering the 55/45 market base line (mbl) zone and the opposite arrow are exiting the 55/45 mbl zone.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Borshchov A.N., thomdel, pfxi, kvak, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8

thomdel wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:03 am Respected Sir,

Sorry, I forgot to upload the Indicator. Please see the attached Indicator.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Help.
Thanks.
Looks like zone_limit could be number of bars to show the indicator, to check when using global variables, you can go to on an open chart then to tools/global variables and open your global variables and your indicator values should show there if working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:24 am The dots are entering the 55/45 market base line (mbl) zone and the opposite arrow are exiting the 55/45 mbl zone.
awesome. grateful for this
Chickenspicy