Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

and i also think that the
rsi on chart arrows
and xu ma simple

are the best signals aside from everything else maybe these could be improved upon more although not likely
maybe mtf or idk

these bands seem alright ????but they repaint :exclaim:
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
dansmol, Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:28 pm CHFJPY Swing trade currently running... :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

UPDATE: ADR has been reached for today and now it's starting its pullback ;)

Swing trade TP's. I generally set my TP targets now on the liquidity lines depending on the time frame used for the trade :)

Is there a post explaining how to use daily/weekly/monthly ranges in your trade decisions?
These users thanked the author xpf2003 for the post:
Chickenspicy

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 pm Hi guys,

I've tested the "new" setup and unfortunately, I'm not happy with it. Therefore, there won't be a new "updated" version just yet. I've included the 2 indicators I was testing below. I know the plan was to filter and get entries a bit later, hopefully, better, but it did not work to my satisfaction. The combination of the 2 did not work well In ranging markets and the later entries were causing losses and not many good trades. Yes, I am aware that there is no setup and system that will work great in all scenarios.

However, I encourage members to test the indicators with their setups and maybe you'll come up with better settings :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System 4.5

The market presented so many opportunities today guys! :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:

This is just one of them and it's currently running. Patience and determination are what you need. Do NOT succumb to FOMO! What comes down will eventually have to go back up ;) The market WILL show its hand and then we take what we want :)
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, oskar656
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Trades that were taken with my students in my mentorship group today... :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. It was a crazy and exciting time trading today with the various interest decisions coming out. And the intervention of the BOJ into the market. :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
StuartWong, Chickenspicy, oskar656, LittleCaro
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT