Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pin12 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:36 pm I thought about that possibility, that the video of the chart could be different than what is shown in the configurations below, which are identical to the EA that I shared.

Anyway I am now testing at the opening of the London session, as noted in the PDF document I shared, and the EA opened a couple of trades. But in the comments the EA appears with the name of XMT-Scalper 2.4.2

I found the XMT Scalper EA and also share it for demo testing.

I found some article with later versions.
do you find this is working?

A lot of people I searched says it is only working in demo and in live, you will be in red very quickly due to spread, commission, and execution delay.
This EA works on tick.

Have you tried in Live?

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:32 am No guarantee but will see what I can do.
honje19960321 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:02 am Please delete them dear Mr Tools, he is of no use to my strategy.

Dear Mr Tools.
Are there any new developments regarding improvements in this version?
If the code is difficult to add these. Is it possible to remove unused code
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:04 am It can also be changed to a separate version. I really need a separate version for the 45/55 area.
Would like to be able to have alerts, arrows, tri-color areas,text label
gratitude
The buttons and zones don't work together, haven't been able to figure out a way to make them work together, as far as the arrows go think we already have versions with market baseline zone arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

Hi Mr Tools and other respected coders,

Is there any way to create a 'shaded' or 'filled' version of the classic mladen centred-TMA as was done in the alternate version by FourXXXX (in pic)?

For my needs, it's absolutely fine if it completely covers the candles like the FourXXXX one, and if we would need to lose the button that would be fine too. And, as it's purely for an aesthetic need the fill doesn't even need to change colour, it can be all one colour. I hope that makes sense and hope it's possible!

Kind regards.
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah