Re: MACD indicators for MT4

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:10 pm Thank you Josi for that tip!

I went through many pages here.. but somehow couldnt find MA cross signals! <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, PumbaPLS
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, PumbaPLS
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:43 pm Honje.. the man..the myth.. the legend.
from my understanding this is the default metatrader macd nor osma as it is not ema included
the default metatrader macd is not ema but it sma

now why in tarnations didnt they include ema macd idk
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, PumbaPLS
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Sorry I'm busy, I suddenly remembered. I feel that this version of MACD's arrow is the best
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy