Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

Ogee wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:16 pm Great news, Klaus Schwab looking forward to the day when he will be able to read your brainwaves from the chips implanted in your head. Presumably because this will do away with all that old 20th century tech of brainwashing :thumbup:

(second vid)

The good thing is, in 10 years he won't be sitting there but rotten in hell.

Besides, things have changed a lot. It amazes me that these days it is acceptable to have public interviews with a Nazi psychopath who should be locked up in a padded cell or be sitting in jail because of his threat to eradicate the major part of the population of this planet. I thought, Nazi activities are prohibited by law!!??
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

It's OK people, Covid was just 'a test' to see if you would accept totalitarianism and you passed with flying colours :hug:

Next step - TheGreatReset :thumbup:

''1. COVID-19 was the test of social responsibility – A huge number of unimaginable restrictions for public health were adopted by billions of citizens across the world.''

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/09/ ... le-cities/
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

All the steps are dominated by the Climate change agenda.

The UNDP’s “Peoples’ Climate Vote” reflects that over 64% of people believe climate change is a global emergency.......What a f* BS!
It's created by the same propaganda lies used for Covid-19 restrictions.

Look at the bottom where it says "Latest purchases"..... Someone thinks he needs to tell me what I have bought lately and calculate the Carbon footprint of those purchases.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:22 pm All the steps are dominated by the Climate change agenda.

The UNDP’s “Peoples’ Climate Vote” reflects that over 64% of people believe climate change is a global emergency.......What a f* BS!
It's created by the same propaganda lies used for Covid-19 restrictions.

Look at the bottom where it says "Latest purchases"..... Someone thinks he needs to tell me what I have bought lately and calculate the Carbon footprint of those purchases.
And the joke is that CO2 in the atmosphere doesn't even cause global warming.

The 2 are correlated but it's the warming that causes the CO2 not the other way round. The charts clearly show the warming is leading and the CO2 is lagging.

It's solar activity that causes global warming.

Main contributors to the video:
1. Professor Tim Ball - Dept. of Climatology - University of Winnepeg, Canada
2. Professor Nir Shaviv - Institute of Physics - University of Jerusalem, Israel
3. Professor Ian Clark - Dept. of Earth Sciences - University of Ottawa, Canada
4. Dr. Piers Corbyn, Solar Physicist, Climate Forecaster, Weather Action, UK
5. Professor John Christy - Dept. of Atmospheric Science - University of Alabama, Huntsville - Lead Author, IPCC (NASA Medal - Exceptional Scientific Achievement)
6. Professor Philip Stott - Dept of Biogeography - University of London, UK
7. Al Gore - Former Presidental Candidate
8. Margaret Thatcher - Global-Warming Promoter
9. Professor Paul Reiter - IPCC & Pasteur Institute, Paris, France
10. Professor Richard Lindzen - IPCC & M.I.T.
11. Patrick Moore - Co-Founder - Greenpeace
12. Dr. Roy Spencer - Weather Satellite Team Leader - NASA
13. Professor Patrick Michaels - Department of Environmental Sciences - University of Virginia, US
14. Nigel Calder - Former Editor - New Scientist
15. James Shikwati - Economist & Author
16. Lord Lawson of Blaby - Secretary of Energy - UK Parliament Investigator, UK
17. Professor Syun-Ichi Akasofu - Director, International Arctic Research Centre
18. Professor Fredrick Singer - Former Director, US National Weather Service
19. Professor Carl Wunsch - Dept. of Oceanography - M.I.T., Harvard, University College, London, University of Cambridge, UK
20. Professor Eigil Friis-Christensen - Director, Danish National Space Centre
21. Dr. Roy Spencer - NASA Weather Satellite Team Leader
22. Paul Driessen - Author: Green Power, Black Death
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Chickenspicy