Re: Trading Pullbacks System

RplusT wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 pm Oh, no,,no, no...mentoring is quite another league. Would not dare to consider myself being part of that. Besides, got to pay attention to trading as I have to take care of quite a big fund (family).
As there are quite some people around here who are very proficient and you can learn from them. If pullback trading suits you, stick to that and learn to add some trendlines. Just avoid adding Indicators and indicators and change from one template to the next.
All the best
Thank you so much. I totally understand.

Pullback trading is all I want to master and perfect in life. I've been trying to use trendlines, I don't know if it's my astigmatism, but it's almost impossible for me to use.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT

Knight wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:52 am Thank you so much. I totally understand.

Pullback trading is all I want to master and perfect in life. I've been trying to use trendlines, I don't know if it's my astigmatism, but it's almost impossible for me to use.
I'm still learning myself but if you are struggling just remove everything, you may have analysis paralysis.

observe price action, Watch and plot Key levels/Zones on the weekly and daily chart and see how price moves between these levels

Another thing to learn is multiple timeframe analysis, get a view of where the higher timeframes are moving (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and use your lower timeframes for entries

I know this is an indicator site but i think everyone should learn the basics first before experimenting with indicators, Check it out:)

I just use trendlines as a guide

Goodluck
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Knight, RplusT, sal, yoake

i am using RIS & stoch ob/os level with respect ema rinbow
try..
period set as 100 to 800 ema
rsi 13
stoch 14 3/3
check both rsi and stoch reach ob/os level then check ema line where you have seen a price rejection at each ema's line accoding to the trend slop ema's
see snap
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi