Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:38 am If we practice patience and wait for the market to show its hand we will be successful. As PumbaPLS has said in his thread days like these do not happen every day. Wait and take what you want when the market shows us where it's going. Just like Xard777 has demonstrated over and over to the forum :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

What is the indicator oscillator that is drawing over the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator and what is it's settings? It looks different than the freeRSI oscillator. Is it an RSI simple or two RSI Simples with different settings? Anyway, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:39 pm I see that you have added actual filters now instead of focusing on the indicators showing everything the same.

Love it.

This might be soon in the future one of the most powerful systems out there.. and you share it for free!

Respect and well done!

Cheers.
Hi PumbaPLS,

Thanks for all your insights and contributions. :thumbup: Yeah, I felt that the system was lacking something. On occasion even when the Buy or Sell signal was shown it was not the most opportune time to actually get into the trade. So I searched my database of indicators for one that would assist us all. Especially in getting into trades at a better entry even though it may be a bit later than the nrp BUY/SELL signal ;) And most importantly to keep us in the trades much longer so that we can ALL secure more pips and profits. As you said, filter the trades better ;)

I'm still testing it with my group. Unfortunately, I was not able to do any testing or trading today as I had a full day of teaching (outside of trading) :) However, I should have it all done by Thursday and I'll share it with the community.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, maroka, Mickey Abi, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

global wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:30 pm Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

What is the indicator oscillator that is drawing over the Waddah Attar Explosion indicator and what is it's settings? It looks different than the freeRSI oscillator. Is it an RSI simple or two RSI Simples with different settings? Anyway, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
I'll be sharing the updated setup later this week. :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, global, Mickey Abi, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Why not try TDI RAPID RSI's 55/45 area strategy?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, dansmol
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:18 am I'll be sharing the updated setup later this week. :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Great! Indicators to ensure the best entries are very important, otherwise, big losses can cancel out the successful trades and make an otherwise great system almost useless. Looking forward to 5.0. If you shared the name of the indicator then we would be able to do some of our own tests with that indicator added even before you release your new Hybrid 5.0. So we wish we can have it now, but good things come to those who wait.
These users thanked the author global for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, StuartWong