Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:53 pm Dear Mr.Tools, I have a new idea.
Want to help make it happen.

main bese line enters 45/55 zone
main bese line leaves 45/55 zone

Can you add start and end arrows to them?

It's also good to change the arrows to filled areas.
45-55zone is grayed out
Above 55 Show blue
Below 45 Show Red

Gratitude
[rl]
great idea :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools,
Can you please make the histo (tape like) version of wave trend oscillator indicator? I would like the color to change based on the color change criteria provided in the indicator itself. Thanks again for your support and dedication in this forum.
These users thanked the author Vinodh for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 pm Posted it here Bollinger band indicators
Looking forward to my dear Mr. Tools to help me realize this dream.
Makes our transaction easier, thanks
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:58 am The zones not able to add, with button and fill doesn't work, the extra arrows not sure because of the iCustom limit of think it's 63 characters, which is used in mtf.
If the codes for the overbought and oversold arrows are removed.
Also, overbought and oversold alerts have been removed. can u add them?
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:58 am The zones not able to add, with button and fill doesn't work, the extra arrows not sure because of the iCustom limit of think it's 63 characters, which is used in mtf.
Please delete them dear Mr Tools, he is of no use to my strategy.
Attachments

It can also be changed to a separate version. I really need a separate version for the 45/55 area.
Would like to be able to have alerts, arrows, tri-color areas,text label
gratitude