Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:18 pm Feedback please.

I am reading - I am studying - I am forward testing and also I am simulator for back testing.
You are doing the right things, just keep at it you will only fail if you give up.

Go back and start from where Xard uploaded V33, save every image with instruction and the text from the posts in a document. Then when you are testing pause when a new dot appears or price reaches the slower MA's and see if what you have on the chart matches up with any of the images you have saved.

The Semafors are a bit like chess pieces, the bigger they are the more power they wield. What actually happens with the Semafors is when a larger one appears under it is every size smaller than the one on top. Then if the larger one moves the smaller one will be there, so when you see a larger dot, think about what will be there if price moves and that larger dot moves to a new position.

Also don't forget to check the RSI.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, maroka, LJC, StuartWong
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 pm You are doing the right things, just keep at it you will only fail if you give up.

Go back and start from where Xard uploaded V33, save every image with instruction and the text from the posts in a document. Then when you are testing pause when a new dot appears or price reaches the slower MA's and see if what you have on the chart matches up with any of the images you have saved.

The Semafors are a bit like chess pieces, the bigger they are the more power they wield. What actually happens with the Semafors is when a larger one appears under it is every size smaller than the one on top. Then if the larger one moves the smaller one will be there, so when you see a larger dot, think about what will be there if price moves and that larger dot moves to a new position.

Also don't forget to check the RSI.
.... Then if the larger one moves the smaller one will be there, so when you see a larger dot, think about what will be there if price moves and that larger dot moves to a new position.
Most precise explanation of the dots.
The only addition to this would be: count the swings, mostly it is 5.
Thank you
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, XXXX
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

NewLight wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:05 am To my understanding, that's incorrect, because the "second" Dot must be in the direction of the "primary" or 'higher' dot..

I'll share the little I know, if it can help..

So that's a down trend.. the area he marked as "1st dot" was once the lowest point, then there was a pullback to form that 2nd dot up, and then you'll be waiting for the candle to change to pink, so you can take a sell... Price will either push past that previous low to form a new low, or a 2nd white dot will appear before it gets to that low, thereby pushing price above the MA line...if this happens, and the candle changes to blue, you can then be ready for buy trades.

Hope this helps your understanding?

Regards.

djorshuar wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:21 am Sir, there is nothing new again in this strategy, but there is only one thing I master most and that is the Market structure, after establishing the Bias via this, I looked at how and where market opens for the day to further confirm my daily bias and I later come to the xard's thumb rule and execute and most important thing I do is trust the process. and that's all. Nothing more nothing less.......At weekends, I always take my time to look into the COT data to know how commercials are well positioned on the $ index as this is very much important to me in all my trade.
Dear Djorshuar,
Thank you for sharing.
I am spending time studying, learninng and understanding the market structure - essential to use the indicators correctly.
I am working on taking good trades based on structure, setup and system ( system refer to set of indicators).
May i ask you sharing a few charts on how you do the market structure analysis? Your examples will help me greatly to grasp the concept of market structure properly.

Your consideration is much appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Stuart