Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Has been a while. No, that does not mean I don't trade pullbacks.
Boring day today in terms of trading not profit. The Brits don't do nothing today. Busy with their Queen.
Anyway....wasn't difficult to trade.

Put two indicators into the subwindow. I hope you don't mind, Meyney. They are for those who cannot live without subwindows.

One is named "Doberman Swing". No clue where I got if from and when. Found it in my vault. I like the name because trading usually is like a dog fight........... :D
The other is the delta RSI, which you may know anyway. Both Indicators work pretty well together. Trade in the direction of the Doberman. But see for yourself.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Knight, Hartl

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295489251 time=1663586605 user_id=4866937]
Has been a while. No, that does not mean I don't trade pullbacks.
Boring day today in terms of trading not profit. The Brits don't do nothing today. Busy with their Queen.

Put two indicators into the subwindow. I hope you don't mind, Meyney. They are for those who cannot live without subwindows.

One is named "Doberman Swing". No clue where I got if from and when. Found it in my vault. I like the name because trading usually is like a dog fight........... :D
The other is the delta RSI, which you may know anyway. Both Indicators work pretty well together. Trade in the direction of the Doberman. But see for yourself.

DOBERMAN SWING.ex4

delta_rsi.ex4

someone posted doberman for arrow signal ..
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=12860
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RplusT wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:23 pm Has been a while. No, that does not mean I don't trade pullbacks.

DOBERMAN SWING.ex4

delta_rsi.ex4

Could you share the template for testing?.

P.S Meyen's moving average setup still looks better for trend definition.

How do you use the delta rsi and dobberman swing, Delta rsi zero line cross in the dobberman swing direction?

Knight wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:04 pm Could you share the template for testing?.

P.S Meyen's moving average setup still looks better for trend definition.

How do you use the delta rsi and dobberman swing, Delta rsi zero line cross in the dobberman swing direction?
No problem. Here is the template.
If Meney's averages suit you better, use his one. I don't use any of these Indicators for trading. So the MA Ribbon template is just one option.
In the subwindow I'd trade the delta RSI zero cross in the direction of the Doberman Swing.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Knight

RplusT wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 pm No problem. Here is the template.
If Meney's averages suit you better, use his one. I don't use any of these Indicators for trading. So the MA Ribbon template is just one option.
In the subwindow I'd trade the delta RSI zero cross in the direction of the Doberman Swing.

MA Ribbon_Fx_Station.tpl
Thank you so much RplusT. You're a huge inspiration for me out here on these streets. "we trade direction not bits and pieces of price action" changed my entire trading career. Since you're free these days a bit, is there any chance little old me could be mentored privately a bit by you?
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
RplusT

Knight wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:44 pm Thank you so much RplusT. You're a huge inspiration for me out here on these streets. "we trade direction not bits and pieces of price action" changed my entire trading career. Since you're free these days a bit, is there any chance little old me could be mentored privately a bit by you?
Oh, no,,no, no...mentoring is quite another league. Would not dare to consider myself being part of that. Besides, got to pay attention to trading as I have to take care of quite a big fund (family).
As there are quite some people around here who are very proficient and you can learn from them. If pullback trading suits you, stick to that and learn to add some trendlines. Just avoid adding Indicators and indicators and change from one template to the next.
All the best
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Knight, Jedidiah