Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

djorshuar wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:21 am Sir, there is nothing new again in this strategy, but there is only one thing I master most and that is the Market structure, after establishing the Bias via this, I looked at how and where market opens for the day to further confirm my daily bias and I later come to the xard's thumb rule and execute and most important thing I do is trust the process. and that's all. Nothing more nothing less.......At weekends, I always take my time to look into the COT data to know how commercials are well positioned on the $ index as this is very much important to me in all my trade.
thank you
im excited to see your future entries :)

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 am Hi,

Can some one please clearify - 2nd DOT rule - Is this the DOT appear with WHITE ZIGZAG line - which is WHITE or some time BLUE/PINK.

I have attached pic, where it's white dot appeared - Please ignore MA line as I understand only look SELL under PINK and BUY over BLUE.

Thank's
Correct
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, rogeryrogery, DaffyTaffy

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:44 am Hi,

Can some one please clearify - 2nd DOT rule - Is this the DOT appear with WHITE ZIGZAG line - which is WHITE or some time BLUE/PINK.

I have attached pic, where it's white dot appeared - Please ignore MA line as I understand only look SELL under PINK and BUY over BLUE.

Thank's
It is one of them.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, rogeryrogery, Skyold, DaffyTaffy
nil desperandum

Thanks for clearification.

Here is other situation mostly occur - I understant zigzag move as price broke up or down. But I below sitution in PIC 1 - I am waiting for setup, and once broke low again and Blue DOT reappear on new poistion, still waiting for setup.

During this process for zigzag repear of LOWER LOW with BIG BLUE DOT - any missed trade is valid missed or I am not understanding some other logic?

Thanks.
Attachments

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:52 am Thanks for clearification.

Here is other situation mostly occur - I understant zigzag move as price broke up or down. But I below sitution in PIC 1 - I am waiting for setup, and once broke low again and Blue DOT reappear on new poistion, still waiting for setup.

During this process for zigzag repear of LOWER LOW with BIG BLUE DOT - any missed trade is valid missed or I am not understanding some other logic?

Thanks.
The larger semafor low is only permanent when a new high with that size dot appears.

Previously I said size matters, this is crucial to understanding the second dots.

Start 100 pages back and read carefully Xard's posts with charts containing explanations. One of those mentions scalp trades that would give you that missed trade.

If you still are not sure search the thread for "Semafor" and study what you find all the answers are there.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
rogeryrogery, Jedidiah, Skyold, DaffyTaffy
nil desperandum

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:52 am Thanks for clearification.

Thanks.

Anytime price moves up towards the MA, and a dot forms while still under the MA or just crossed the MA a little, take that as a second dot, only enter a trade when the candle changes color back to pink... That dot has the potential to move past the main square/DOT (not every time, so work with a TP value that's okay with you... Instead of going into profit and then giving it all back. Same applies when price is moving down towards the MA.

As FourXXXX as advised, you'll need to read back to understand more... You'll also need to do many many forward testing get the hang of it.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 5):
rogeryrogery, XXXX, Skyold, Erebøs_X, DaffyTaffy

rogeryrogery wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:18 pm Feedback please.

I am reading - I am studying - I am forward testing and also I am simulator for back testing.
For the 1min TF the entry would he too late for me.

Either wait for a pullback and semaphor dot as extra confirmation or you should have entered the moment the Cabdle switched to bearish colour with the big white dot.

Just my opinion on a hindsight chart.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
rogeryrogery, Jedidiah, XXXX, Skyold, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew