Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mrtools

Could you please add a moving average into this Variance indicator?

This Variance is in a seperate sub window.
Pleae add an extra line (moving average) to the indicate. that'd make the Variance indicator has two lines.
I know this can be done within the MT4 terminal by hand. I'm trying to make EA by FXDREEMA. this function cann't be done unless Variance with a MA line of itself is in the same indicator.

thank you very much.
These users thanked the author berserkyjc for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

berserkyjc wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:34 am Dear Mrtools

Could you please add a moving average into this Variance indicator?

This Variance is in a seperate sub window.
Pleae add an extra line (moving average) to the indicate. that'd make the Variance indicator has two lines.
I know this can be done within the MT4 terminal by hand. I'm trying to make EA by FXDREEMA. this function cann't be done unless Variance with a MA line of itself is in the same indicator.

thank you very much.
Check here Volatility indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, berserkyjc

-L- wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:50 pm Hi Mrtoool, thanks for checking,

yes, it would work, not sure however if a 0 to 1 histo allow the 3 situations the indicator could have
I) 2 bands from "fast BB" above the 2 bands from "slow BB"
II) the same situation but bands below
iiii) neither of those scenarios happen so the histogram is either null or in a blank color

PD: or just checking the 2x BBands ribbon that kvak posted, 2 histograms could also work so when you visually see the 2 in the same color is easy to understand thats the correct setut
Posted a version to check out here Bollinger band indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, -L-

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:46 am Posted a version to check out here Bollinger band indicators
I went to bed, dear Mr. Tools,
with a little request before bed.
Please add a button to it.
grateful.
This is a pretty good indicator.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:30 am It has been updated since the last version, do you still want a button?
Good morning,
Dear Mr. Tools,
Please add bt to it.
Gratitude
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Dear Mr.Tools, I have a new idea.
Want to help make it happen.

main bese line enters 45/55 zone
main bese line leaves 45/55 zone

Can you add start and end arrows to them? It's also good to change the arrows to filled areas.
45-55zone is grayed out
Above 55 Show blue
Below 45 Show Red

Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, vvFish

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 pm Posted it here Bollinger band indicators
Looking forward to dear Mr. Tools to help realize the arrow and area tricolor
Infinite merit
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 pm Posted it here Bollinger band indicators
This new idea can make it easier for us to avoid bad trades.
Thanks in advance dear Mr Tools.