Re: Mentorship and Signals

blonde wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:30 pm People who say that they know how to trade and understand the market cause me nothing but smile. Yes, there are techniques or strategies that are very clearly tailored to a specific profit result, but this is not constant and works in the moment. There are no permanent techniques, the market is changing and it is not known what to expect from it .
What you wrote is all just literature and inventions and delusions of your mind.
Real traders who earn do not need students at all. And if you need students to assert yourself, that's even sadder. In any case, I consider your statement as insignificant. Nothing personal.
Apperently significant enough that you had to reply here?

Anyway I understand that it's nothing personal.
Everyone has their own demons to deal with when trading.

Hope you find success in a different field!

If you didnt give up yet on trading.

Maybe try to trade the Daily TF.
Much more Traders would find themselves successful, if they tried to move to higher timeframes.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, DaveTrader
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:58 am GBP/USD Forex Cycle Trading:

End Result of Today:

Please keep in mind this sadly isnt how every day looks like.
Else I could be a millionair in no time.
PumbaPLS
Senior, u are really my role model, one day I will be like u.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:12 am found something that may be good to this approach i just tried it out
Thanks, it looks very cool! Will check it out!

I consider to change my services a bit and open a for free sector on Discord for general questions etc. just without signals.

Maybe that would be interesting for you and hopefully others as well.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, DaveTrader
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:18 am Thanks, it looks very cool! Will check it out!

I consider to change my services a bit and open a for free sector on Discord for general questions etc. just without signals.

Maybe that would be interesting for you and hopefully others as well.
Thanks yes, i am kind of broke at the moment, but ive had money before just not right now

here is where i found it
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 am Thanks yes, i am kind of broke at the moment, but ive had money before just not right now

here is where i found it
lol dont worry about that.

I am not expecting from anyone to give me money. but I realise I may have approached my service the wrong way.

I hope to set it up all tomorrow.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Tradehunter wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:26 am Why dont you built a sub base to this topic.
Post 3-5 signals, timeframe, SL, pair, duration as a proof.
If they work out then you will be flooded with subs to your discord.
Yes, I am planning to do that going forward.

its sadly impossible to do with my scalps, but I will do with my Forex Trades here and there!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, DaveTrader