Moving AveragesMentorship and Signals

Hey Guys,

I am bored of Trading and starring at Charts 24/7 alone.

So I asked myself, why don't I start teaching People how to trade and help them become profitable?

Of course this won’t be free.

Why?

Doesn’t matter how much I like helping and teaching others, I do see my time as valuable.
Money is obviously also a factor. Doesn’t matter how much you own. The more the better :).

___

🔺 A bit about me:

I am 25 Years old and have been trading since I was 18 Years old.
Midway through University (where I have studied programming) I noticed how I am able to make money through Trading. Good Money.
Long story short, I took a break from University to see how far I can take my trading.
I managed to get funded by FTMO, was allowed to trade with a 100k Trading account and from there on never went back to University.
And about 6 Months ago I was also able to pass the Ultra Capital challenge for Swing Trading.

Enough about me.

________

🔺 What am I offering:
  • Private Discord Community
  • Trading Education in Scalping, Day Trading, Swing Trading and Investing
  • Trading Education: The Mental aspect of Trading
  • Indice scalping sessions both recorded and live streams
  • Day Trading setups
  • Swing Trading setups
  • Templates I am using for all 3 of those
  • Analysis of requested Pairs
  • And the list goes on

🔺 Pricing:
Option 1
50€/Month
By request you can get your money back in your first Month.

Option 2
500€ Lifetime access

The payment goes with Patreon and is through paypal.

As links to other websites arent allowed as far as I am aware, you need to search me through Patreon.

You can find me by searching for "fundedcoffee" with the same picture as here.

I have made a free discord chatroom now for everyone.

I am answering questions
can share my analysis (here and there also trades)
and and and. again.. for FREE

discord.gg/bCcKTfpSym // This is how you can find the Discord Server or search for "[TDT]ThinkDifferentTrading"
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 11):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, ChuChu Rocket, kvak, Mickey Abi, viklam, allan, DaveTrader, StuartWong, eduarescobar
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Re: Mentorship and Signals

Great, i support u <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
PumbaPLS, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi PumbaPLS,

Wishing you great success with your trading and mentoring endeavour! You have always demonstrated insightful and knowledgeable views of trading. Your contributions to the Forex-Station community are greatly appreciated!

I've also just recently started my own little trading and mentoring group. It is so much more enjoyable and fun to be trading with others. The joy though is to see how they learn to improve their own personal situation and for the better of those closest to them. :)

Keep it going ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, PumbaPLS, Jedidiah, DaveTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:47 am Hi PumbaPLS,

Wishing you great success with your trading and mentoring endeavour! You have always demonstrated insightful and knowledgeable views of trading. Your contributions to the Forex-Station community are greatly appreciated!

I've also just recently started my own little trading and mentoring group. It is so much more enjoyable and fun to be trading with others. The joy though is to see how they learn to improve their own personal situation and for the better of those closest to them. :)

Keep it going ;) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Love it BeatlemaniaSA!

I can only give all those compliments back to you.

Your System is amazing and you have helped tons of Traders.
I wish you and your students as well great success!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:03 am A reputable man who is now selflessly offering a real signal service. Great work Pumba, following this topic and your successful service 👏
Thank youChuChu Rocket,

You are one of the most supportive on the website.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:22 am Hey Guys,

I am bored of Trading and starring at Charts 24/7 alone.

So I asked myself, why don't I start teaching People how to trade and help them become profitable?

Of course this won’t be free.

Why?

Doesn’t matter how much I like helping and teaching others, I do see my time as valuable.
Money is obviously also a factor. Doesn’t matter how much you own. The more the better :).

___

🔺 A bit about me:

I am 25 Years old and have been trading since I was 18 Years old.
Midway through University (where I have studied programming) I noticed how I am able to make money through Trading. Good Money.
Long story short, I took a break from University to see how far I can take my trading.
I managed to get funded by FTMO, was allowed to trade with a 100k Trading account and from there on never went back to University.
And about 6 Months ago I was also able to pass the Ultra Capital challenge for Swing Trading.

Enough about me.

________

🔺 What am I offering:
  • Private Discord Community
  • Trading Education in Scalping, Day Trading, Swing Trading and Investing
  • Trading Education: The Mental aspect of Trading
  • Indice scalping sessions both recorded and live streams
  • Day Trading setups
  • Swing Trading setups
  • Templates I am using for all 3 of those
  • Analysis of requested Pairs
  • And the list goes on

🔺 Pricing:
Option 1
50€/Month
By request you can get your money back in your first Month.

Option 2
500€ Lifetime access

The payment goes with Patreon and is through paypal.

As links to other websites arent allowed as far as I am aware, you need to search me through Patreon.

You can find me by searching for "fundedcoffee" with the same picture as here.
People who say that they know how to trade and understand the market cause me nothing but smile. Yes, there are techniques or strategies that are very clearly tailored to a specific profit result, but this is not constant and works in the moment. There are no permanent techniques, the market is changing and it is not known what to expect from it .
What you wrote is all just literature and inventions and delusions of your mind.
Real traders who earn do not need students at all. And if you need students to assert yourself, that's even sadder. In any case, I consider your statement as insignificant. Nothing personal.
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
samuelkanu

blonde wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:30 pm People who say that they know how to trade and understand the market cause me nothing but sympathy. Yes, there are techniques or strategies that are very clearly tailored to a specific profit result, but this is not constant and works in the moment. There are no permanent techniques, the market is changing and it is not known what to expect from it .
What you wrote is all just literature and inventions and delusions of your mind.
Real traders who earn do not need students at all. And if you need students to assert yourself, that's even sadder. In any case, I consider your statement as insignificant. Nothing personal.
:oops:
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters