Re: Various Indicators - (MT5)

xpf2003 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:28 am Thank you mrtools.

I have MT4 version of this that has the following inputs. Any possibility to add these features into this MT5 version?

Think this is kinda close. Will work on the Braid filter later, going out of town for the day.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, xpf2003, RodrigoRT7

xpf2003 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:53 am Thank you mrtools for this.

Any possibility to add all prices, averages and a histogram version similar to MT4 version of this indicator?
Not able to add the prices since it uses set prices in it's calculations but added all the averages to a mt4 version I did awhile back.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
xpf2003, Chickenspicy, ionone, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:55 am Not able to add the prices since it uses set prices in it's calculations but added all the averages to a mt4 version I did awhile back.
Compliments of the da Mr. Tools. please can alerts be added on this indicator. if it possible, it will be amazing to get the alerts on mobile platform.
I will be glad you did sir.
have a wonderful day.
These users thanked the author XystopFX for the post:
Chickenspicy

XystopFX wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:49 pm Compliments of the da Mr. Tools. please can alerts be added on this indicator. if it possible, it will be amazing to get the alerts on mobile platform.
I will be glad you did sir.
have a wonderful day.
All the alerts added.
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, XystopFX

XystopFX wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:29 am Thanks immensly Mr. Tools. This about one of the best indicators I have come accross sir.
Nevertheless sir, I dont know if it will be possible to make it be in Multi Time Frame.
Added mtf, seems ok.
Chickenspicy, XystopFX, RodrigoRT7