Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:52 pm Hello Xard,

Why did you entered on the signed place (white arrow) ? There was no 2nd dot. square was down which means we need to think upward. There was also a blue dot which was the 2nd dot after the square. Its makes me confusion all the time. I think because you below the daily open line and below the t2ma and you got a pink dot. Was there any reason? Is there any other rule what you used?
Thanks in advance.

XARD: Here is the answer...

You are not correct here "There was no 2nd dot. "

The Dots have a hierarchy, you should be able to work it out from this and
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, Mundu19
nil desperandum

djorshuar wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:58 am Already determine my daily bias before the trigger, I only observe the price close below the daily open line and wait for my T1MA change colour to my desired direction and fire on retest
your trades seems easy :thumbup:
please shed us some light,
can you please enumerate the process you do to
take winning trades

thank you so much in advance
These users thanked the author Nero for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, dansmol

I'm playing around with the XARD version found here: attach/file/3377274

For some reason it's slow and laggy on USD and crosspairs, but fast and responsive on indices and JPY pairs. Does anyone know what could cause this strange behavior? It even does it on different MT4 installations. The only thing I can think of is maybe the number of decimal places after the decimal point is somehow causing an issue. Indices and JPY pairs have only 2 to 3 places while the others have 5.
These users thanked the author knglerxst for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, dansmol

knglerxst wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:55 am I'm playing around with the XARD version found here: attach/file/3377274

For some reason it's slow and laggy on USD and crosspairs, but fast and responsive on indices and JPY pairs. Does anyone know what could cause this strange behavior? It even does it on different MT4 installations. The only thing I can think of is maybe the number of decimal places after the decimal point is somehow causing an issue. Indices and JPY pairs have only 2 to 3 places while the others have 5.
It will be due to the number of ticks, every new tick is processed by all the indicators. NASDAQ will do it too.

Better to run only a couple charts at most and focus on them.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, dansmol
nil desperandum

Nero wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:23 pm guy pls help if im doing this right. i spotted the m15 2nd dot then moved to the m1 for entry?
thank you
[
thats one way!! is that default ao?

could also compare dollar basket index and cfd gold on Trading View
could also check static peak hi lo indicator
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Nero
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Nero wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:02 pm your trades seems easy :thumbup:
please shed us some light,
can you please enumerate the process you do to
take winning trades

thank you so much in advance
Sir, there is nothing new again in this strategy, but there is only one thing I master most and that is the Market structure, after establishing the Bias via this, I looked at how and where market opens for the day to further confirm my daily bias and I later come to the xard's thumb rule and execute and most important thing I do is trust the process. and that's all. Nothing more nothing less.......At weekends, I always take my time to look into the COT data to know how commercials are well positioned on the $ index as this is very much important to me in all my trade.
These users thanked the author djorshuar for the post (total 2):
Nero, StuartWong

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:44 pm ;)its VIP premium version
A tool EA that can review past trading data over the weekend. Can be used to practice trading systems
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.