Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:30 am Thanks Mr Tools!
can you please help repair this indicator
i dont know what to link the dll to and if what other sites it may work with such as daily fx, forex factory , bloomberg
At Tsd forum we had a calendar we downloaded from that produced a csv file that the news was taken from, not sure how to go about setting it up to get data from elsewhere. Will do some research and see what can be done, this was a very good news file at the time.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, talaate

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:18 pm At Tsd forum we had a calendar we downloaded from that produced a csv file that the news was taken from, not sure how to go about setting it up to get data from elsewhere. Will do some research and see what can be done, this was a very good news file at the time.
Thanks!
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Dear Mr.Tools,
please add a button to this gem.
And please add an ID to the bull and bear text label.
In case of 2 identical indicators at the same time. Labels will not display correctly
gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Question. does anyone have any FIR Digital Filter content for MT4/5? I'm looking for insanely heavy lifting code here, stuff that normally gets ignored due to complexity. I'm starting to map out most of the popular windowing functions used in FIR filters and I'm looking for some tried and true applications in trading that have been battle tested by others. I've found a few items, but no where near the amount of content I would expect. Let me know if anyone has a forum or some code repo that we could use to pull some ideas from here. thanks!
These users thanked the author loxx for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:04 am Has an Objects ID already.
I just found.
Yup. Thank you Mr. Tools for the reminder.
Can u add a button?
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi Mrtools,

is something like this doable?

I searched in the Bollinger Bands indicator section but didn't see something similar.
-L- wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:43 am Hi guys

does anyone have an indicator that make a histogram of this:

it should work with 2 Bollinger Bands, when the 2 bands from one are above the 2 bands of the other, it will show and UP trend, if both of them are below, it will show a DOWN trend

or if not, can it be coded?

thanks in advance :)

PD: the indicator im using to just draw the upper and lower Bollinger Bands without the middle one it's Bands
These users thanked the author -L- for the post:
Chickenspicy