Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

chickensword wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:02 am
Hello, from my point of view I try to learn Xard's system since few months. I can't really manage to find the good setup in order to be as good as I would like. Little loosing trade, little winning but I feel I progress. Here, I see that the pink dot on m1 is the pull back on the moving average in m15. But I can't really find the relation with what you call n1 pink dot on m15...
If you can make me progress...

Thanks
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
Chickenspicy

BabLeBaobab wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:14 am Hello, from my point of view I try to learn Xard's system since few months. I can't really manage to find the good setup in order to be as good as I would like. Little loosing trade, little winning but I feel I progress. Here, I see that the pink dot on m1 is the pull back on the moving average in m15. But I can't really find the relation with what you call n1 pink dot on m15...
If you can make me progress...

Thanks
i personally was looking at the moving averages how they were all face down and the

rsi falling after a dot in that direction

i dont really pay attention the kind of dot just the direction of them with the moving averages and rsi
espescially with the higher timeframe direction i follow 2nd dot off the higher timeframe or dots
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
dansmol
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:18 am i personally was looking at the moving averages how they were all face down and the

rsi falling after a dot in that direction

i dont really pay attention the kind of dot just the direction of them with the moving averages and rsi
espescially with the higher timeframe direction i follow 2nd dot off the higher timeframe or dots
So you don't care about the blue dot made on m15 before the pull back on the moving averages?
Lot of work yet for me....
But I don't give up because It learn me a lot.
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Nero

BabLeBaobab wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:32 am So you don't care about the blue dot made on m15 before the pull back on the moving averages?
Lot of work yet for me....
But I don't give up because It learn me a lot.
nope i wouldnt care ,, you will be waiting forever if thats how you see it
i customized mine a little bit same concept nothing special
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, dansmol
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters