Re: v2v dynamic system

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:27 am hello sir i inquire of thee if though knowest if ye can make and edit to your previous news indicator

if though mayest couldest thee make a way to backtrack high impact news events such as OPEC, CPI, GDP, CENTRAL BANKS, UNEMPLOYMENT, TRADE BALANCE, TREASURY RATES, BUDGET??

Thanks for the feedback. I just found out about an issue with the Forex News feature. I fixed it by removing (temporarily) the source from forexlive dot com due to the new XML format they provided. I will upload this update soon...

With regards to your request. I already have that feature but only for the current week.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system... UPDATES

Updated Tools:

1) News Event:
─ Found out about an issue with the Forex News feature. I fixed it by removing (temporarily) the source from forexlive dot com due to the new XML format they provided

2) The rest of the tools within the v2v system
─ Got updated with some minor code optimization whenever a disconnection happens with your broker's MT4 server or the internet.

3) New templates  ( a must )

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, Mundu19
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic system... UPDATES

─ data source processing got optimized (90% of the tools within)
─ upon loading of templates... move vertical line guides to their initial position (VP-R tools)
─ New templates  (  a must  )

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy

Interesting trading system, but I've been having a hard time understanding
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:36 pm Interesting trading system, but I've been having a hard time understanding
It is truly very hard to understand this system for many (if not all) as it is being designed not to please each type of a trader.

It is technically complicated system, and that's why only a few can actually used it ---that I personally know of (including myself), Ho ho ho ho! Having said that... That's fine with me.

The backgroud of this system started with the so-called Synergy system by Dean Malone... Such as the TDI... Heiken Ashi APB... The D.O.T.S. method... And then, I tumbled upon the All Pivots tools... Volume Profile (by fxcoder)... Jperl (a forum nickname) approach on Market Statistics with VWAP & Volume profile... MIDAS system by Dr. Paul Levine (R.I.P.)... found a lot of open source with most of John Ehlers' tools with some variations and among other things shared by mladen...Added various tools made by others. Then finally... I fused everything together, and made it as a project of my own that is called a Project Looking Glass... Though, not so much a (clear) glass at all : )--

And that is... The v2v dynamic trading system

Have a great day!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, numega