Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:55 am Finished for today. I see that I came out of that trade too soon as well, no need to be greedy if I am still hitting my targets.
Hello Xard,

Why did you entered on the signed place (white arrow) ? There was no 2nd dot. square was down which means we need to think upward. There was also a blue dot which was the 2nd dot after the square. Its makes me confusion all the time. I think because you below the daily open line and below the t2ma and you got a pink dot. Was there any reason? Is there any other rule what you used?
Thanks in advance.

XARD: Here is the answer...
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:52 pm Hello Xard,

Why did you entered on the signed place (white arrow) ? There was no 2nd dot. square was down which means we need to think upward. There was also a blue dot which was the 2nd dot after the square. Its makes me confusion all the time. I think because you below the daily open line and below the t2ma and you got a pink dot. Was there any reason? Is there any other rule what you used?
Thanks in advance.

XARD: Here is the answer...
OK lets see the biggger picture m15. I can say that the only reason can be that all the ema are pink. all others what I can see is the is say you should buy. Murray is at turning point there was a 2nd blue dot after a blue square.

Am I won?
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah