Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

etrebor wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:00 am I wanna know that too. Xard what is your suggestion on this problem.
My thought is that you have a new higher low in a uptrend with the last white point. You could expect the price go away from this. After you have a first and a second dot. The RSI is coming from down to 50 and pink to blue. You are above the slow blue line. You're crossing the second. And you're making a blue candle.
I think it began to make a lot of argumentation about buying. That's what I understand since I'm working on this system. Perhaps am I wrong? Can someone correct me please. I think there are other set up to whatch and take. Each with a probability for going in the right way.
Moreover you're above the open price. And you've to check the ADR/ the murray in order to expect a way too and the number with 0 to 100%

I think some parts began to make sense for me. Not try to make 50% like the creator, even 1% / day is something wich can change a lot of things with a bit of work :)
These users thanked the author BabLeBaobab for the post:
etrebor

normannasty wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:58 pm Then the price made higher then the white dot and the white dot became yellow dot formed a 2nd dot entry.
What are you doing in this case? Wait the 2nd dot to formed or you jump in at the 1st blue candle? In this case how do you know there will be 2nd dot?
You will not avoid such situations, because it's exactly the way in which ZigZag works.
This is one of the reasons for which I abandoned Semaphore a few years ago.
The lower the TF, the more often such situations will occur, and using Semaphore for 1M is questionable.
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post:
etrebor

I was out most of the day and just started to trade during the US session.
You can see that I came out of this trade way too early (as it continued down a further 86 Pip$ (bummer).
I knew it was going down and I was looking for the large semafor and I just hit the Panic button too soon (shit happens).

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Mickey Abi, knglerxst, TransparentTrader, LJC, Flandria2, Skyold, msbh, Shockr, Erebøs_X, jmonts, Mundu19, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:58 am I was out most of the day and just started to trade during the US session.
You can see that I came out of this trade way too early (as it continued down a further 86 Pip$ (bummer).
I knew it was going down and I was looking for the large semafor and I just hit the Panic button too soon (shit happens).

Xard777
I would have liked too but on my 15 minute chart the spike indicator was blue
Attachments