Re: The most valuable EAs please share here

I decided to start trying it tomorrow morning
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:42 am :mistake:
it fail sometime
what good setting?
I don't think this backtest is accurate.
I found that as long as the backtest was suddenly terminated, such a huge loss occurred.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

it fail sometime
what good setting?
I think there is a problem with MT4's own backtesting function.
I will be like this too. I am very satisfied with the accuracy of the backtesting on my DEMO account.
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

it fail sometime
what good setting?
I set it up like this
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:49 am :mistake: thats what i did
I think it is possible to change a broker's MT4 and give it a try. Some MT4 itself has some flaws in backtesting
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

Maybe the MT4 historical data is too small, which led to the sudden disconnection of the backtest. This will cause the backtest to look bad.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
linaiyuan

bro u download the past history and backtest it again.
should solve the problem. Backtesting will show correct results
Attachments
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan