FMS(M) SYSTEM : Bank Nifty Index -India NSE -

How I built a system:
(not an universal system to trade all, specific one to trade specific instrument, the most traded and most liquid)
1) Trend confirmation INDICATORS - DAILY,WEEKLY sync (repainting/NRP)
2) Trading activity -Follow the trend. Only buy trades in buy trend,Sell trade in sell trend.
3) Time-frame Selection - To see the price action nonstop 6.30 hrs. 1 min chart I just cant follow, 5 min can do.
4) Decided to look into 3 min and max 5 non repainting indicators .
5) The indicators should not miss a trend, at the same time,look at intra-day volatility.
6) The indicator's calculations should be different from one another.
7) At least, two indicator's should not follow the candles ,.i.e,, volatility.
8) Check whether the indicators signals trade causing losses in choppy zones and be able to pick the trend early.
9) The indicators should not chase the candles for a trade.
10) When all indicators confirm a signal in the direction of trend, trades initiated.
11) No stop and No target.
12) No trades for one or two days accepted.
12) Trades of the last quarter to be examined for PnL.
13) The win trades should be min 14 out of 20 trades.
14) The profit to loss ratio is to be more than 100:15:85. 10000 Gross profit - 1500 Gross loss -8500 Net profit.
15) So that even in adverse conditions, the system should generate 5000 profit.
16) Low capital requirement, 100% capital utilization, lots compounding.
17) The system should allow me enjoy trading, No anxiety, No excitement.Create wealth.

Thanks for reading,suggestions welcome.
These users thanked the author annadurai for the post:
Jedidiah
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

ws30

This is not my bread,
so same parameter I use,if applied without tweaking ,performance may not be at par with the results of my trading instrument.
This one designed for 5 min trading not at one hour.
If you like the setup, kindly tweak your settings as per ADR and the timeframe you want to trade.
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

ws 30 - FMS(M)-

Thanks to Josi.

Added a Trend Indicator to avoid whipsaws,minimize no.of trades and for a handsome reward.
This is to be traded separately.

It improved my setup - Bank Nifty, India NSE profitability further.

Re: ws 30 - FMS(M)-

annadurai wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:54 pm Thanks to Josi.

Added a Trend Indicator to avoid whipsaws,minimize no.of trades and for a handsome reward.
This is to be traded separately.

It improved my setup - Bank Nifty, India NSE profitability further.

What is the indicator in the basement at the very bottom, what is the name? Can you share
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

Re: ws 30 - FMS(M)-

dmnik wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:39 pm What is the indicator in the basement at the very bottom, what is the name? Can you share
Trend direction && force index_(trend36)_m1.1.mq4

set at 42