IdeaRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:33 am In this indicator is 3 types of averages.
First is regular, second is smoothed (by average) and zero lag average.
Levels are available ( dsl, QL, FL) ,3 types of filtering, arrows, alerts, candles and button....
E-Averages Levels update

Little upgraded average experiment.

I update some average method ( now is 33)

New averages: zero lag DEMA, zero lag MA, zero lag TEMA, fractal adaptive MA, ALXMA, Leader EMA, sine weighted MA, TMA. recursive moving trendline, IE2 🆕

Since it's an experiment, I hope you don't mind if I added 4 more averages.

• Simple jurik moving average - is jurik fiter wher phase is add to 0.
  • Simple jurik smooth moving average - is jurik smooth wher phase is add to 0.
  • PDF MA - with variance= 1 and mean= 0.
  • Ocean nma moving average - with tema period = 10;
  • 1 method for construct average - average smooth double.

MagnifyRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:03 am Little upgraded average experiment.
remarkable work mr kvak........... what is impressive 2 me is u grind from the ground up even figuring out a variety of "AVERAGES" on ur own without mladen or others recipes JUST UR OWN concepts & u are truly amazing guy.............

u are just a cyborg coder.............. 👨‍🔬 🔣 ➕

me i love it!!!! i think it will be even extra great to see ability for us to choose background color for the cool button + also when it is neutral line we can choose the inside line color just like in fs daily downloads shown............. in the little magnify glass window (here!!)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, kvak, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:21 pm remarkable work mr kvak........... what is impressive 2 me is u grind from the ground up even figuring out a variety of "AVERAGES" on ur own without mladen or others recipes JUST UR OWN concepts & u are truly amazing guy.............

me i love it!!!! i think it will be even extra great to see ability for us to choose background color for the cool button + also when it is neutral line we can choose the inside line color just like in fs daily downloads shown............. in the little magnify glass window (here!!)
In this version you have ability to choose neutral inside line color and color for button background color...

The fact is that there is lot of source from Mladen and Mrtools what I use to convert or make a average function in strict code. I couldn't have done it without this, and a big thanks goes to them.
And on the other hand some I fail to complete like Instantaneous trend line ma and McGinley dynamic ma where the results are different and I haven't been able to complete them yet...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
Mickey Abi, maroka, SijjiN, Milad8732, 太虚一毫, muhammadfarooq, alexm, Jimmy, Ricstar_8, Chickenspicy, pipsquirrel, Jackson Doh

Linear Regression-Adjusted Exponential Moving Average

From Mladen:

Indicator based on TASC August 2022 issue by Vitraly Apirine : "The Linear Regression-Adjusted Exponential Moving Average"

Gray line is the "regular" ema, added to example as a comparison to the "Linear Regression-Adjusted Exponential Moving Average".

The higher the sensitivity, the "faster" (as in response to price changes) the average is. Sensitivity 0 makes it equal to EMA
Colors are based on slope change (not the crosses with the EMA , since the indicator itself does not draws ema).
Use it as any other moving average

PS: For the MT5 version, please see: Linear Regression-Adjusted Exponential Moving Average MT5.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
thomdel, 太虚一毫, kvak, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, Milad8732, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi, alexm, Ricstar_8

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:34 am This is the adaptive quadratic weighted moving average adaptive version with some filled floating levels.

For the floating levels there is a choice of:
. quantile bands
. regular floating levels
. deviation bands
. if floating levels period = 0, then no levels

For the qwma colors you have
. outer levels cross,
. slope
. mid level cross.

Indicator has all the prices options. The Ma speed is what is adaptive and alerts are on color change.
:)
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Bbq Ribs, Jedidiah, Skyold
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

kvak wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:57 am In this version you have ability to choose neutral inside line color and color for button background color...

The fact is that there is lot of source from Mladen and Mrtools what I use to convert or make a average function in strict code. I couldn't have done it without this, and a big thanks goes to them.
And on the other hand some I fail to complete like Instantaneous trend line ma and McGinley dynamic ma where the results are different and I haven't been able to complete them yet...
respected sir kvak please add
background and box setting see in pic
Attachments
exness is scam broker. avoid Exness