Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard,
Thanks for your system. What is the best practice for the following?
The white dot was at the place of the yellow dot. So there was no second dot. So I was not able to buy at the first blue candle close.
Then the price made higher then the white dot and the white dot became yellow dot formed a 2nd dot entry.
What are you doing in this case? Wait the 2nd dot to formed or you jump in at the 1st blue candle? In this case how do you know there will be 2nd dot?
Attachments
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post:
Mickey Abi

djorshuar wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:52 pm If and only If there can be options to hide some indicators,,,,,I love keeping it simple. Thank u XARD
looks nice! Would be nice if you could share the template!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, pfxi, dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hello everyone

i have a question, this is a trend following system and i would like to collect more pips but i have noticed after a confirmed (candle) of buy or sell after only a few points/pips you will get the small dot so what would be the best way to maximize your returns and book more pips.

i will include a picture to give you guys a better understanding

you can see in this picture that the trend bias is down (main dot) and i have got the 2nd dot for a potential sell trade but before the candle has even turned pink another dot is formed which is also where one should exit a trade. the small dot will move as the price is going lower/higher so what is the best place to exit from a trade?

thank you
any help is much appreciated
Attachments
These users thanked the author Hydra for the post:
Mickey Abi

Hydra wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:17 am hello everyone

i have a question, this is a trend following system and i would like to collect more pips but i have noticed after a confirmed (candle) of buy or sell after only a few points/pips you will get the small dot so what would be the best way to maximize your returns and book more pips.

you can see in this picture that the trend bias is down (main dot) and i have got the 2nd dot for a potential sell trade but before the candle has even turned pink another dot is formed which is also where one should exit a trade. the small dot will move as the price is going lower/higher so what is the best place to exit from a trade?

thank you

I think if the price is above the open line I look to buy provided I see a 2nd Dot with blue candle and look for my pivot level to exit trades as far as this chart is concern, it looks bullish and all I do is wait for a pull back to the white dot and trade its 2nd dot on appearance of the blue candle.
These users thanked the author djorshuar for the post:
Hydra

djorshuar wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:02 am I think if the price is above the open line I look to buy provided I see a 2nd Dot with blue candle and look for my pivot level to exit trades as far as this chart is concern, it looks bullish and all I do is wait for a pull back to the white dot and trade its 2nd dot on appearance of the blue candle.
thanks for your reply

yes i agree, i also would not sell in this scenario because market is above both the open and the 200 sma, this was just provided as a example

thanks

The trend is not down, is up. Price action takes place above the open line, and there are no pink candles, only blue and grey candles. Also both zig-zags point up. So you should be looking for 2nd dots to go long, after the close of a blue candle.

The dot noted as 1st dot is actually a 2nd dot for going long.
The square dot you note as main dot could reposition further higher.

In Xard's words: (See here: viewtopic.php?p=1295488251#p1295488251)

As a Rule of Thumb...
Look at BUYING when Price is ABOVE the T1MA line and ABOVE the Daily Open line.
Look at SELLING when Price is BELOW the T1MA line and BELOW the Daily Open line.
Preferably after a 2nd Dot has been made.

Hydra wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:17 am hello everyone

thank you
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 2):
Hydra, dansmol