Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: ManualBacktest

navid110 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:22 am Thanks for sharing but your version didn't work for me. then I find a new verson that work.

ManualBacktest_v4_beta7.ex4
THANKS BRO
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: ManualBacktest

navid110 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:22 am Thanks for sharing but your version didn't work for me. then I find a new verson that work.

ManualBacktest_v4_beta7.ex4
Mod edit: Link removed
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
navid110

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

This is the MT4 forex test assistant from dictatorial China

You can simulate trading in backtesting

Install on EA

Mod edit: (Security notice) 鳄鱼MT4复盘助手【永久免费版.zip is a virus infected zip file and has been removed from the site.