Re: AI Generated Art

Banzai wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:25 pm

Code: Select all

knitted panda in a pond, plants, colorful vines, colorful big flowers, cinematic, sun rays, dappled shade, bioluminescence, photorealistic, concept art, intricate detailed, 3D character design , 8K --ar 16:9 --test --creative --upbeta
can you please make a chicken chowmein?
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:04 pm can you please make a chicken chowmein?

a photograph of the new chicken chow mein on an oval-shaped dish, steamy chicken, one pair of chopsticks and dip sauce on the eating table, steamy tea cup, Chinese dish from my local Chinese restaurant, cooked to perfection, chef's table, Netflix, gourmet, three michelin star, food photography, --ar 16:9 --test --creative --upbeta --seed 1467137847
The software is still new. I told it to make the chicken steamy but it doesn't know yet.
Maybe next version.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

Banzai wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:17 pm

a photograph of the new chicken chow mein on an oval-shaped dish, steamy chicken, one pair of chopsticks and dip sauce on the eating table, steamy tea cup, Chinese dish from my local Chinese restaurant, cooked to perfection, chef's table, Netflix, gourmet, three michelin star, food photography, --ar 16:9 --test --creative --upbeta --seed 1467137847
The software is still new. I told it to make the chicken steamy but it doesn't know yet.
Maybe next version.
[url=download/file.php?id=3439302&mode=view][img]https://forex-
thanks!!! hahaha :D
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Maybe next version.

maybe when weights are brought back in you can put a bigger weight on the steaming part
or adding steaming several times in different forms might work also or even putting it first
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

Maybe next version.

steam over food, a photograph of the new chicken chow mein on an oval-shaped dish, steamy chicken, one pair of chopsticks and dip sauce on the eating table, steamy tea cup, Chinese dish from my local Chinese restaurant, cooked to perfection, chef's table, Netflix, gourmet, three michelin star, food photography, --ar 16:9 --test --creative --upbeta --seed 1467137847 
maybe a little bit too much steam LOOOL this is better
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 3):
Banzai, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Banzai
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.