Re: Honje's collection of indicators, strategies and trading journals

Greed affects emotions, and emotions affect trading.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Narutopips wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:43 pm Mind sharing the indicators and templates?
Okay, I'll post it over the weekend.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Narutopips, Chickenspicy

Seconds Timeline chart, only lightweight indicators can be used. .

I feel a little lost.

If the code were a little more complicated, MT4 would freeze and crash.

I find the moving averages 15 and 30 days and 60 and 144 days to be a magical combination
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

;)
Attachments

;)
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy

People say that trading requires a top-down perspective.
But I have a new understanding. .
In the case of binary options.
I think what is more needed is a bottom-up perspective.
Binary options need to accurately capture volatility trends.
Hence the win.
Suppose I trade 30-second options.
Then what I need is 15 candles, 10 candles, 5 candles chart is most suitable.
Attachments
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy