Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:17 am OK, Finished for today

RE; My last trade Price crossed Down over the T2MA (EMA 144) line as seen on M30 & M5 then gapped up slightly on the 1min and I was like I am having some of that and just went for it with a double BUY trade (as you do :-) and +255Pip$ later, the rest is history as they say. It will probably move up further but not being greedy as I have hit my target for today. You can see from the enclosed chart that the 1min chart now emulates the 5min T1MA & T2MA lines.

I will rename the setup as XU v39 and post it on Saturday.
I will include a copy of my updated spreadsheet which includes sheets for Feb, Mar & Apr next year.

I will no longer be showing my spreadsheet figures as some people will only get upset and not understand the true power of compounding even though I keep doing the same thing day in and day out (the lot size auto adjusts the more Pip$ that someone makes).

That said, I will give everyone the tools to go fish for themselves.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Xard777

you can have this dispay with custom price, I just bought but it entered too heavy by default for fear I closed with a large loss, even if it was correct
Attachments
These users thanked the author sgarr for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

phnthnhnm wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:45 am Dear Xard,
I still not understand why did you buy on M1 in this case?
Could you pls explain more?
Thank you
See enc chart...
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Sitting with an ice cold beer, savoury dips, and blasting out This is Ennio Morricone playlist on spotify and earning Pip$
Fuck Yeah
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
dansmol, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, fibo7818, Jedidiah, tokjanggut, MarVas, knglerxst, Erebøs_X, Skyold, Mundu19
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:52 am Sitting with an ice cold beer, savoury dips, and blasting out This is Ennio Morricone playlist on Spotify and earning Pip$
Fuck Yeah
Xard777
Sweet!! :clap: :Fire:
Xard: Did you get the 50 Pip Down move off the 2nd Dot as Price crossed the T1MA line (two trades are another +100Pip$)
Did anyone notice the Gap (Price came back but did not fill it and went back Down over +80Pips earning another possible +160Pip$... just saying)
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, dansmol
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:52 am Sitting with an ice cold beer, savoury dips, and blasting out This is Ennio Morricone playlist on spotify and earning Pip$
Fuck Yeah
Xard777
One question Xard.. With this new system, do one still need to split screen and watch other timeframes before taking a trade or the system is self sufficient with all information to take a successful trade...

and Have a great weekend. ..

XARD: No, you could easily trade off just the one screen but it is always best to have a quick peak at higher TFs (say at the start of your trading session) just so you have the bigger picture in mind prior to commencing trading.
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post (total 2):
Erebøs_X, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:17 am
I will no longer be showing my spreadsheet figures as some people will only get upset and not understand the true power of compounding even though I keep doing the same thing day in and day out (the lot size auto adjusts the more Pip$ that someone makes).[/i]
That said, I will give everyone the tools to go fish for themselves.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Xard777
You can't please all the people all the time, the money is there.

"Any man can learn anything he will, but no man can teach except to those who want to learn."
Henry Ford
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
tokjanggut, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, cptwillwilliams, DaffyTaffy
nil desperandum

Xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:04 am Xard: Did you get the 50 Pip Down move off the 2nd Dot as Price crossed the T1MA line (two trades are another +100Pip$)
Did anyone notice the Gap (Price came back but did not fill it and went back down over +80Pips earning another possible +160Pip$... just saying)
Friday is my teaching day so I am NOT on the charts. ;) Someone needs to teach aspiring amateur golfers how to play great golf :sweat:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Quinton2001
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT