Re: I made a thing

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:00 pm What do you mean?!

Doesn't his 0.01 position show you how much confidence he has in his indicator?!

Think that's more than enough!!
He even shared 3 screenshots, if you don't throw 100€ at him after that, then I really dont understand.
looool :Shifty:

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:00 pm What do you mean?!

Doesn't his 0.01 position show you how much confidence he has in his indicator?!
Was gonna say the same thing, but i didnt want to be a dick. :Rofl:

How about giving everyone a few days trial... If its as good as you think it is, you will have lots of custies

micmacaudio wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:31 am im down to pay the 100$ to test it out no problem but at least do a video break down on how to use the indicator, and when we send you the 100$ do we write and show proof that we sent it here with a screen shot of are payment?
come on dude, if it worked he could make $100 in 5 minutes during any cross session
dont be a sucker, notwithstanding, it could be interesting

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:57 am i grasp what everyone is speaking about , it is forMetatrader 4.

it is manipulating the graph in offline charts .

I could easily make the trades huge with a demo account to be able to sell more of my product but wouldnt want to fool anyone, therefor lot 0.01.
You have been working on this for 10years.. without programming knowledge I am sure you have managed to save up more than 1.000€ to fund your account with.

Since your indicator is something so amazing I would think that you are more than willing to fund your account even further to make some big money with this amazing "thing".

100€ for something you have worked on for 10 years and for something that could potentially get me a lot of money.. sounds weird to me!.

Just 1 trade with your indicator could give me 300% return of what I paid!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, micmacaudio, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:19 am You have been working on this for 10years.. without programming knowledge I am sure you have managed to save up more than 1.000€ to fund your account with.

Since your indicator is something so amazing I would think that you are more than willing to fund your account even further to make some big money with this amazing "thing".

100€ for something you have worked on for 10 years and for something that could potentially get me a lot of money.. sounds weird to me!.

Just 1 trade with your indicator could give me 300% return of what I paid!

So i should change the price to at least 100 k ?
And open trades to at least 1 lot / trade ?

Or keep the price but open huge orders to prove a point ?
Sure you can make 300 % in one trade depending on your risk.

Either its something that you want to try or it isnt .
Making something and selling it cheap is what i want to do , so more people can afford it and so nobody complaines about the price to much.
Seem that people do this regardless.
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
bjork

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:06 am So i should change the price to at least 100 k ?
And open trades to at least 1 lot / trade ?

Or keep the price but open huge orders to prove a point ?
Sure you can make 300 % in one trade depending on your risk.

Either its something that you want to try or it isnt .
Making something and selling it cheap is what i want to do , so more people can afford it and so nobody complaines about the price to much.
Seem that people do this regardless.
well brother were all just saying the information you have given is really vague. Im down to support and im sure everyone else is if you at least gave more insight on the indicator/chart. Do a video breaking it down or something so we as a community have at least some kind of way of trusting and investing into it. We dont even really understand how it works and we have to pay brother!! Like come on man if your not going to give a free trial you have to do some kind of video or give use a break down on how to trade with it step by step so we understand how you even came about this and what to expect. Remember your on a pro trading forum man! we help each other out

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:36 am I made an indicator that predicts the market movement , it draws big spikes in the direction the market is going to move.
Doing so it may take some time for the market to behave the way it was Predicted , not satisfied by the result with over 10 000 Expert advisors made to make it perfect i started to think

What if i could change the entire market to my math and eventually the world will change.

Tadaaa , 10 years later i made it come true, taking a step back and bowing down to myself.

Apply any indicator

Apply any Expert advisor

And the outcome will be far from you ever experienced it.
To see things how it really are .

Payment :

100 $ and my 10 years of life will be yours in ex4 format.

https://paypal.me/timmyhanke?country.x= ... le.x=sv_SE

As requested a Trail version of the Expert advisor , the end date is 09/16 - 22

Choose a chart of you liking , I tend to use Daily timeframe, apply the Expert advisor ( make sure allow DLL is ticked in the settings)

In the Expert advisor you have :
Setting Period = Sets what period the math should be applied to.
Timeframe = What Offline timeframe do you want the Expert advisor to drawn on ?

Open the selected Offline chart timeframe you just created by clicking the Archive button and selecting Open offline and choose the Currency Pair and timeframe

Well here sometimes the data needs to build up to see how it works , sometimes it looks choppy but after a while when new data come in it will start to Flatline the chart .

Zoom out the chart a bit to get rid of Block Building so just the Spikes is visuable.
Enjoy.
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah