Re: News Ahead

Ogee wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:08 pm 'Biden, quick' ...

⚠️ REPORT ESTIMATES UKRAINE'S RECONSTRUCTION AND RECOVERY NEEDS AT $349 BLN, AS OF JUNE 1; SAYS $105 BLN NEEDED IN SHORT-TERM FOR MOST URGENT NEEDS

- Reuters

when will the banks tell this guy no?
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: News Ahead

⚠️ REPORT ESTIMATES UKRAINE'S RECONSTRUCTION AND RECOVERY NEEDS AT $349 BLN, AS OF JUNE 1; SAYS $105 BLN NEEDED IN SHORT-TERM FOR MOST URGENT NEEDS

- Reuters
I read, Biden asked already for another 45 Billion in "emergency funding" for the Ukraine and some other stuff. The EU promised another 10 Billion.
But their own people got to freeze their arse off and the economy goes down the drain. On the other side the corrupt pack in the Ukraine celebrates that stupidity and makes sure the Billions keep rolling in.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

Re: Ukraine needs $349 Billion

- Reuters
ukraine needs to pull their socks up........... lol

ughh
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

- Reuters
I think Russia should pay $600 billion to compensate Ukraine
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

moey_dw wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:34 pm bahahaha.......... why bro
Because Russia started a war. Any problems can be resolved peacefully. We cannot condone violence.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 pm I think Russia should pay $600 billion to compensate Ukraine
Oh, yeah, sure.... :D ...But after the US/NATO have paid for the invasion and destruction of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and and.....Of course they need to get out of there too. Isn't that what they demand from Russia.
So, honje, have we got a deal!?...... :D
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Jedidiah

RplusT wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:47 pm Oh, yeah, sure.... :D ...But after the US/NATO have paid for the invasion and destruction of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and and.....Of course they need to get out of there too. Isn't that what they demand from Russia.
So, honje, have we got a deal!?...... :D
So embarrassing.
What I do know is that the United States came to those countries to help those countries defeat those terrorist groups. .
not aggression
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:08 pm So embarrassing.
What I do know is that the United States came to those countries to help those countries defeat those terrorist groups. .
not aggression
:D yeah, that's what they told you. What terrorists? The ones from 9/11. Well, if I remember correctly 15 out of 19 were Saudis. Yet they are happily doing business and selling weapons to them. Go figure!
You may also know that Saddam had WMDs was a Bush lie. His intelligence agency stated otherwise. Tony Blair stated years later that he feels sorry about that. If he had known, he would not have joined that invasion.
Besides, as far as my legal judgement goes, those invading and destroying sovereign countries, killing more than a Million innocent men, women and children are the terrorists. It's a violation of international law. All that for catching a few guys?!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw