Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Merylfx wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:22 pm If the teacher has free time, he should also add arrows and colouring zones to this indicator.
Thank you !!
ALMA Ribbon Filled Moving Averages with Zones

Hello.
I made this version...zones are based on menu CANDLESON...3 types, based on slope of fast, slow alma and slope of both almas.

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, sylvester21
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:39 am ALMA Ribbon Filled Moving Averages with Zones

Hello.
I made this version...zones are based on menu CANDLESON...3 types, based on slope of fast, slow alma and slope of both almas.

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:51 pm whats your tdi setting? the best i could do was slow rsi with non lag or zero can’t remember
Here you are, this is a setting I've tweaked many times.
I personally think this is currently the most profitable setup
Chickenspicy, Thangarasu

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:39 am ALMA Ribbon Filled Moving Averages with Zones

Hello.

Dear kvak,
Can u add IB to it to limit the number of them?
Grateful
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:06 pm hello may i ask where the donchian channel indicator is in the picture?
it's here
Chickenspicy, kvak