Re: v2v dynamic system

IQ-m7 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:13 am Hello Nathan,
I find this approch of mixing Anchored Volume and Range very interseting, and i can say that since i began studing TAs ideas nobody came with this until i read your thread.
My Coding skills are not that good but i was trying to create something like it. Sadly i didn't come with the exact values of (z-score * range) (1.28/1.95/2.58) which i bring it from digging little bit here:
https://www.macroption.com/why-is-volat ... 0of%20time.
https://www.macroption.com/historical-v ... lculation/

Can you elborate more the algorithm used to get the ATR and AVR ranges ,and their links with the TFs (H4/D1/W1MN). i will be thankfull if you do so cuz this will give me a launch pad to more devolopes for my poor Algo Lol.
& Thank you

Sorry to disappoint you... But those are one of the generous explanations that I could share (one of the core features of v2v dynamic system) or as much I could share for such a trade secret ; )─ Otherwise, if I'll share or expound even more... It is like sharing my unique FREE system's source codes.

By the way, you are not the first one that asked me about this FREE system's core features and its core algorithm. Others even tried to (offered to) buy the whole system's source codes (others even continuously selling my FREE system online). Oh! and one of them is from Morocco too ; )─

However, you're almost there...Do some digging, it is just out there in the open. Do a lot of research too, and slowly go through a lot of trial & testing, disappointments, and thousands of hours of screen time/work ─ I did years of it ... Heck! I even dreamed of myself coding and debugging in my dreams too ; )─

I even studied/found other open source codes herein and other FX tool-sharing sites that share the same. Yes, even not an open-source. I just studied them in terms of how they present it or the logic behind it ─given or not provided or just a bit of information that is generous enough for me for such a free tool. Also, you may post more herein (forex-station) as well and ask others as long as it's within or bound by the rules.

My system is just a collection of tools that I fused into one system ─ Made, Modified, Merged... Do some of my own, and then composed into one... Now it sings like Frank Sinatra, in his own way. And mine, it sings, "I did it, My... Way..."

Anyway, it seems I said a lot that I could just simply write "No" as a reply ; )─ I guess... got too generous ; )─

Hoping for your utmost understanding ; )─ Good luck!

Warm regards,
v2v
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
IQ-m7, kvak
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:32 am
However, you're almost there...Do some digging, it is just out there in the open. Do a lot of research too, and slowly go through a lot of trial & testing, disappointments, and thousands of hours of screen time/work ─ I did years of it ... Heck! I even dreamed of myself coding and debugging in my dreams too ; )─

v2v
Hi Nathan
thanks for the fast replay and motivation
sometimes you digg in the wrong hole IYKWIM, so if you can enlighen me with some resources that lead you to came up with this equation that would be great from you. any hint or suggestion would be helpful... maybe i will come up with a v3v or w2w (just kidding)
thank you
Ps:" it is just out there in the open" this sentence got me goosebumps man

IQ-m7 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:26 am Hi Nathan
thanks for the fast replay and motivation
sometimes you digg in the wrong hole IYKWIM, so if you can enlighen me with some resources that lead you to came up with this equation that would be great from you. any hint or suggestion would be helpful... maybe i will come up with a v3v or w2w (just kidding)
thank you
Ps:" it is just out there in the open" this sentence got me goosebumps man
No... You have 998 posts remaining to reach a thousand herein. And then, I might think about it ; )─
Again, Good luck!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
IQ-m7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

IQ-m7 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:02 pm what i did notice and found it pretty confusing is when i go up with TFs(M1 to H1) ,the range of VWAP bands straiten is it true or just lack of DATA in my platform ?
no idea. It must be... or just a bug that cannot be fixed. Better find another system with VWAP and not this v2v dynamic trading system, and leave this thread, then move on.