Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I went with this trade but ended up closing the trade at the shops using MetaTrader on my phone ( I gave up thinking about what Powell was saying and just figured it would be hawkish again.
I stopped out at +38.41%
While out and about I missed a nice UP move when Price crossed up above the 5Min T1MA line (i.e. 1min T2MA line).
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, fibo7818, Flandria2, maroka, jmonts, Erebøs_X, Mundu19, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

fibo7818 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:56 pm You can use Youdao Dictionary, photo documents, all can be translated, Mr. Xrad777's documents from the first page to the last page, I read them all

To remind you, Youdao Dictionary is only known to Chinese people. All countries except China use Google Translate
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
fibo7818
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Ok, Last Trade for today.

In the chart, you can see that we have a 2nd Dot form followed by a Down Gap in Price.
I entered a Sell and Voila - finishing the day at 50.20%

I updated my spreadsheet, you can see the Fund X compound figure starting to take off as we accumulate the trades.
20 Days of trading will be good, 40 days will be even better:-)

Xard777

Create a trading opportunity where you trade for six months of the year and go do something else (not Trading related).
After the summer break when all the kids are back in school we see the market take off again for the three months leading up to the Xmas break and then again come the third week in January when everyone is back to work, the next 3-month busy period (being Feb, Mar & Apr) and the cycle repeats. During this time we can hone our trading skills and attain a daily percentage target that we are comfortable with and accumulate our funds by repeating the process each trading day knowing that we are trading at the best times of the year and the best times of the trading day being London and US sessions.

Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) keep your eye on the chart trading as price crosses the 5 min Trend line and repeat this process several times per trading day until you hit your daily target (and a bit more). Most of your meat will come off the 2nd Dot and you are not going to get 300 and 400 Pip$ moves, settle for 30, 40 & 50 Pip$ per trade on Indices and start with a 2% or 3% daily target being increased to 7% or 9% the following three-month cycle and slowly build it up from there.

Don't let anyone tell you that it is impossible, type in your daily trading percentages to see what is possible and believe in yourself.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, oskar656, dansmol, Kev21, knglerxst, Erebøs_X, Mundu19, StuartWong, TradeXtra

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:44 am I went with this trade but ended up closing the trade at the shops using MetaTrader on my phone ( I gave up thinking about what Powell was saying and just figured it would be hawkish again.
I stopped out at +38.41%
While out and about I missed a nice UP move when Price crossed up above the 5Min T1MA line (i.e. 1min T2MA line).
Xard777
Xard, 38,41% in one trading day (!!) and I saw this as your daily performance so many times. So if this is your secret - I don't want to know it. But can you give us any hints how this could be reached ? Is it your system of compounding in a daily cycle ? Or are you adding positions by minutes if a XARD system signal is turning in your favour or direction ? I don't have any clue.

XARD: Just trade off the 2nd Dots when Price crosses the 5min T1MA Trend line (or 1min T2MA line). I have a habit of taking two trades when I trade so a 50 Pip move will result in a 100 Pips booked. On the Dow, a 50 Pip move is minuscule compared to its Daily Up/Down move but as two trades you quickly compound your daily trading percentage turnover which you then turn over again by repeated trading days
These users thanked the author BernieL for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, oskar656, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

I have now adjusted the 1min chart to show when Price crosses the 5min T1MA line (which is the T2MA line on the 1min). You should be able to see where and when to trade now. From the London Session until the end of the US session today there were at least +600 Pips for the taking solely on the highlighted Blue/Pink candles, with double trades that is over 1200 PipS which over the course of the day builds up to over 150% (as your lot size increases throughout the day).
I will post this version at the weekend.

Xard777
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:03 am I have now adjusted the 1min chart to show when Price crosses the 5min T1MA line (which is the T2MA line on the 1min). You should be able to see where and when to trade now.
I will post this version at the weekend.

Xard777
In other words, does the new version of XU v40-XARD UNIVERSE have MTF function?
XARD: No, No MTF function per se.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.