Re: Trading Pullbacks System

charli wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:34 am Thanks, one needs at the end to use what he personally found and to feel comfortable when trading, what works for one trader does not necessarily work for another trader we all know, I am glad that you found your style, and indi can not predict the future for sure, my mind not working like that, this is only liking for my eyes and boost my confidence for a couple of approaches that I use ...All the best and tnx for everything
yes I agree sometimes an indicator will help you to pull the trigger. But important is to have a trading plan; where are the odds in your favour, like playing poker. For example when price is at extremes already tested on the higher timeframes you can expect some fireworks. At these zones we can enter with the help (confirmation) of an indicator you like. I have the MA's and AO histo to enter sometimes, but not neccesary if you have a plan.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
charli

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Before I leave just wanted to share gold 1M chart how to be selective instead of trading when indicator a is crossing indicator b. First look for an extreme tested before on HTF

you see price struggling at this level watch Lower TF like 1M; also SD zone at the high price is zigzagging down/impulses down and conluence sd zones
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
Jon, Jimmy, Knight