Covid Crisis
Climate Crisis

Energy Crisis

Coming Soon:
Food Crisis
Hyperinflation Crisis

😳

https://swprs.org/is-russia-limiting-ga ... pe/#update

On September 5, the British Financial Times published a craftily worded article that has received worldwide attention: “Russia halts gas supplies to Europe until western sanctions lifted” (later changed to “Russia switches off Europe’s main gas pipeline until sanctions are lifted.”).

The article once again suggested that Russia was deliberately “halting gas supplies” to retaliate against Western sanctions. In reality, the Russian government stated that they “remain committed to their obligations and contracts”, but that they cannot operate Nord Stream I as long as the technical equipment of that pipeline remains sanctioned.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: Energy Crisis

Thanks for the information you provide, I think it's great to spread awareness of these sort of topics. The majority of the public don't want to talk about it.

We all know it's coming so what do we do? I'm personally thinking of letting my property out and moving out of Europe.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 3):
Ogee, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi

Re: EU to Impose Mandatory Restrictions

Oh, guess what - you're about to have all your freedoms taken away again.

So Covid WAS just a rehearsal.

Disclose.tv @disclosetv
NOW - EU will propose a "mandatory target for reducing electricity use at peak hours" in order to "flatten the curve."

Know Your Human Rights 🇬🇧 @HumanRights4UK
7m
🇪🇺 EU goes Communist.

What this translates to is: "flatten the curve" of your current freedoms and rights AGAIN.

This is the insidious conditioning of the people to 'have' less and 'use' less.

It's the slow creep of TheGreatReset in action.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT

Ogee wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:24 pm Swiss citizens who will violate government directives by overheating their homes to temperatures above 19 degrees this winter will face fines and jail terms of up to three years, DEF spokesman Markus Spurndly told Blick.

https://www.blick.ch/fr/news/suisse/en- ... 51103.html
Oh, I did not expect the Swiss jumping on the European bandwagon. Usually they (rightfully) go their own way.
19 Degrees in the house is very cold with freezing temperatures outside in winter.

I have seen they are building new houses in the Swiss Alps......... :D

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Ogee

RplusT wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:21 pm

Oh, I did not expect the Swiss jumping on the European bandwagon. Usually they (rightfully) go their own way.
19 Degrees in the house is very cold with freezing temperatures outside in winter.

I have seen they are building new houses in the Swiss Alps......... :D

This is the people of Switzerland in winter
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Ogee
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hahaha ...

German govt; ''I know, we won't shut down 2 nuclear power plants but keep them in reserve instead.''

German environment ministry: ''Germany needs legislative reform to keep nuclear plants on standby.''

German nuclear plant operators: ''reserve operation is "technically unfeasible."
'Keeping the reactors as a cold reserve for emergencies is risky and cannot be implemented.'

German govt: Oh
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Jedidiah

Yes.

''When you realize a battery is a storage unit instead of a power source, you realize EVs run on coal.''

And, from the FT:
'The UK's faster move to reduce reliance on coal and generate electricity from natural gas to cut emissions, has left the UK more exposed to surging gas prices and UK households paying 30% higher prices than the rest of Europe.'
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah