Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OK, A nice sleep during the Asian session followed by a hot shower, breakfast, and coffee and now we see it kick off at the start of the London session... Loving it.
Xard777

When I saw Price was slowing down at the previous top (made earlier this morning) I decided to simply book the PIp$.
For starters, I am one-third of my way toward achieving my daily goal (30%), so it makes sense to close at this point and WAIT!!! for more opportunities to present themselves as the trading day goes on.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
maroka, LJC, Flandria2, Jedidiah, dansmol, jmonts, BeatlemaniaSA, Erebøs_X, Skyold, Mundu19, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:32 pm OK, A nice sleep during the Asian session followed by a hot shower, breakfast, and coffee and now we see it kick off at the start of the London session... Loving it.
Xard777

When I saw Price was slowing down at the previous top (made earlier this morning) I decided to simply book the PIp$.
For starters, I am one-third of my way toward achieving my daily goal (30%), so it makes sense to close at this point and WAIT!!! for more opportunities to present themselves as the trading day goes on.

Hi Xard, I was wondering if we need to wait for a new buy semafor to form in the m30 chart before the uptrend entry you explained above?

Tq so much in advance!!!!!
XARD: Yes, You can do that and it would probably be your best option. I just can't be arsed waiting is all.

OK, Today is slow and murderous as the Price is still in a Range.
The only option is to trade within the Range (until it breaks) using the 2nd Dots as my Entry...
Keep an eye on the RSI... BUY Trades only on Blue RSI, SELL Trades only on Pink RSI

Xard777

OK, That was like pulling teeth today, talk about working for a living.
Thankfully not every day is the same.

OK, That is me for today, off to the Pub for a celebratory Beer (as you do :-)
Can't believe that the HiLo for today is only 202, still in its bloody range.
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
LJC, Mickey Abi, kvak, icman, oskar656, Castle73, fibo7818, dansmol, Flandria2, msbh, Kev21, LittleCaro, Erebøs_X, Skyold, Mundu19, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:03 pm OK, Today is slow and murderous as the Price is still in a Range.
The only option is to trade within the Range (until it breaks) using the 2nd Dots as my Entry...
Keep an eye on the RSI... BUY Trades only on Blue RSI, SELL Trades only on Pink RSI

Xard777

OK, That was like pulling teeth today, talk about working for a living.
Thankfully not every day is the same.

OK, That is me for today, off to the Pub for a celebratory Beer (as you do :-)
Can't believe that the HiLo for today is only 202, still in its bloody range.

I missed the sell today 🥲
Let's see what tomorrow delivers..
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
fibo7818, Chickenspicy

22020907 - Dow looks like it is starting the London session with a golden nugget down move off the Daily Open.
If holds then I will WAIT!!! for a SELL Trade off the 2nd Dot.

Xard777

Normally, I would have jumped in at the start of that Golden nugget move but I got distracted with catching up with news events that I missed the initial move which cost me +100 Pip$, so all I can do now is WAIT!!! for the 2nd Dot to appear. The moral of the story is when the London session starts... Pay Attention to the charts..
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, maroka, XXXX, BeatlemaniaSA, Quinton2001, jmonts, Erebøs_X, Skyold, Mundu19, StuartWong

Still not in a trade today. That said, I have corrected some code relating to the symbol colour which will now match T1 & S1 MA lines (Gray, Blue & Pink).
This also matches the candle colours shown on the chart and updates instantly without any lag.

I will post an update this weekend.
Xard777

Ok, I have taken a Trade for today... Yeah!
Here is my 3-month compound spreadsheet starting from the 1st of September 2022.
I enclose the spreadsheet for everyone to key in their own daily percentage moves so they can keep track of their own trades.

Xard777

Don't worry if you only do 1% or 2% per day. Just work away at your own pace. You have no one to compete with but yourself. Work on your consistency for the next three months then look at increasing your consistency from Feb, Mar, & Apr next year.