Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system

The many faces of Quantitative Qualitative Estimation (QQE)... under dynamic MyNET

Updated calculations ( experiment )

MyQQE... using RSI with Hann windowing

MyQQE.NET using RSI H

MyQQE of MyQQE (double) using RSI H

MyQQE.NET of MyQQE.NET (double) using RSI H

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Just some updates...

dynamic MyNET

─ Replaced regular TEMA with Zero-lag TEMA,
─ removed recurring calculation overheads,
─ and done some code optimizations.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
josi, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, Skyold
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Another some updates...

dynamic MyNET:

─ Updated QQE calculations (QQE of RSI with Hann windowing (RSI H) and QQE of QQE with RSI H,
─ An added variation of RSI H inside the 3nity-tool sets,
─ and done some code optimizations.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
LittleCaro, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold

☛ The VWAP bands on this system...

This one is built with an Average True Range/Average Range or Average Daily Range wherein the shifted VWAP bands (from the midpoint - the main VWAP line) are calculated based on statistical z-scores. The main VWAP starting point of calculation is based on Dr. Paul Levine's (R.I.P.) lecture about his MIDAS system.

The statistical z-score value is getting injected inside an algorithm or as an option to be part of an equation for predicting trend-end probability. The vertical line guides on this system (from & to) are used for plotting from price inflection points or session ranges (4-hour, daily, weekly, and monthly or 8-hour or 24-hour market range). The setup included a feature that can switch from MVWAP (MA-based VWAP ) to classic VWAP. The MA (Moving Average) is a Hull MA non-lag fused using a Fulks Matulich way of calculation of a T3-based MA. As a result, I called it a T3-HMA.

The MAs inside the system are primarily linear volume-weighted with applied Jurik-based MA smooth filter (but some of it only as the rest are using an adaptive calculation with Price) before adding DSMA filter (Deviation-Scaled MA by John F. Ehlers). Then, other tools were fused within the system... Such as a Regression Analysis tool that can switch instantly between a normal Price Close and Heiken Ashi - APB Close. And the MA's period calculation within the system is calculated/assigned dynamically based on the current Dominant Cycle Period, an algorithm by John F. Ehlers.
Hello Nathan,
I find this approch of mixing Anchored Volume and Range very interseting, and i can say that since i began studing TAs ideas nobody came with this until i read your thread.
My Coding skills are not that good but i was trying to create something like it. Sadly i didn't come with the exact values of (z-score * range) (1.28/1.95/2.58) which i bring it from digging little bit here
https://www.macroption.com/why-is-volat ... 0of%20time.
https://www.macroption.com/historical-v ... lculation/
The statistical z-score value is getting injected inside an algorithm or as an option to be part of an equation for predicting trend-end probability
Can you elborate more the algorithm used to get the ATR and AVR ranges ,and their links with the TFs (H4/D1/W1MN). i will be thankfull if you do so cuz this will give me a launch pad to more devolopes for my poor Algo Lol.
& Thank you